Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
937ee3ac7d34dd90d3e6128b29e068b9.jpg
617eb8f1ddbeb64e7f3c63891de97afa.jpg
82c5acb6e2e46aae2315977a19bb0757.jpg
9b77f07657a140ae0b5761414c69afee.jpg
6e822525b1b95349b2a1aba31d7f6ba5.jpg
0f98ce97deb99db07bdd042b831de289.jpg
3bd7b4e480faad2294fadec153f8e53f.jpg
c9bbb813ffd51557cb6e5b9b0c16c912.jpg
f8d673cad0285d528de35dd2bac2ddb0.jpg

By Greed.x3

Just received my deluxe Big Boss from my kghobbies. Thank you Jack, you really outdone yourself sir! Also my cat loves the box.
270240d03ea5f954b2242242edf751a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reading some reviews and cant wait to get mine mext week, does the cassette tape bring a sticker ? Or is it plain black

I sent a question to KGHobby about this, but was wondering if anyone here could enlighten me. I tried to order the Lim Toys figure on their website, and they state there are two versions - normal and deluxe, but there's no way to choose between them and only one purchase option (which I assume is for the normal, but who knows?). What am I missing? Or at this point do they only have the normal in stock?

I sent a question to KGHobby about this, but was wondering if anyone here could enlighten me. I tried to order the Lim Toys figure on their website, and they state there are two versions - normal and deluxe, but there's no way to choose between them and only one purchase option (which I assume is for the normal, but who knows?). What am I missing? Or at this point do they only have the normal in stock?

I think the figure is actually not in stock at this moment. The page that appears on their website is for people that already preordered the figure and need to submit their second payment (80%).

https://www.kghobby.com/lim-toys-the-phantom-legend-v-aehab-ismael-1-6-scale-action-figure/

They’re getting more stock next month

yep I am on vacation so I couldn’t send them more ,lol You can wait for next month!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Got my venom snake in today! Didnt have time to even open the shipper though, got some stuff to attend to first. When i get home ill post some pics of him in my cabinets, its been so long since ive had something cool to post! Very excite! (As Borat wouldve said)

I opened mine finally! He is so awesome and the quality is second to none, awesome job Jack! I do have two issues with mine though which I'm very minor because I'm pretty sure I can fix it myself one of the fingers fell off the Open bionic hand, no problem though because the hand is built in what looks to be about 6 pieces and it's just a DOT of glue to fix. Also both of my elbows seem to be locked solid, all I have to do is take the clothes off and heat the arms up with a little hot water and work them until they free up. I don't want to break them because I'm sure it would be tough to get a replacement quickly. Overall the figure is amazing and so are all the accessories. The attention to detail shows that there was a lot of love put into this. The nvg goggles are so cool, even though I won't be using them they're just made with so much detail and the fact that they actually light up is phenomenal. The way the idroid goes together and how detailed it is really shows how half-assed other companies do things.

I opened mine finally! He is so awesome and the quality is second to none, awesome job Jack! I do have two issues with mine though which I'm very minor because I'm pretty sure I can fix it myself one of the fingers fell off the Open bionic hand, no problem though because the hand is built in what looks to be about 6 pieces and it's just a DOT of glue to fix. Also both of my elbows seem to be locked solid, all I have to do is take the clothes off and heat the arms up with a little hot water and work them until they free up. I don't want to break them because I'm sure it would be tough to get a replacement quickly. Overall the figure is amazing and so are all the accessories. The attention to detail shows that there was a lot of love put into this. The nvg goggles are so cool, even though I won't be using them they're just made with so much detail and the fact that they actually light up is phenomenal. The way the idroid goes together and how detailed it is really shows how half-assed other companies do things.
The elbows on mine were also locked. Hair dryer did the trick!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back