Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesn't we're just back to where we were, so it's not a big deal really.
I'd be very happy to BUY figures instead of making my own but that was always just wishful thinking.

That’s true. One thing’s for sure, I’m never getting into customs again after all of the uncertainty with Frank’s MGS 2 Snake - which I’m still waiting on! :impatient:

Just never pay upfront to a person before you get your item.
That's the only way to be sure you won't get screwed.

doesn't matter if Jack fails to get the license and gets a Cease and desist order. they'll just come up with another company and this time stop promoting on social network. or best, no company at all.

Received mine today from giantoy! Loving the figure so far. Quality is pretty similar to Hot toys. Thank you, Jack! :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In the future I would really like to have this set and make the pose like picture below.

latest

We have the headsculpt and NVG already :)

So did the Lim toys figure sell out? I'm thinking about preordering it does anyone know a trust worthy place with some in stock?

So did the Lim toys figure sell out? I'm thinking about preordering it does anyone know a trust worthy place with some in stock?

KG Hobby (very trustworthy) are putting more up for order next month.

Back