Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol no, it’s 293 pages long on Tapatalk!

I’ll track back through and find the start of the convo

Dammit, I’ve ordered the WJL one...
Moi condolences, tovarisch...
But hey, at least you're gettin' a more accurate lookin' headsculpt! :lol

Sorry, Firejclawjack. As awesome and detailed yours is, it just doesn't look accurate enough.
The lips are 100% off for sure. I didn't comment on it before because I don't care for MGSV.

Moi condolences, tovarisch...
But hey, at least you're gettin' a more accurate lookin' headsculpt! :lol

Sorry, Firejclawjack. As awesome and detailed yours is, it just doesn't look accurate enough.
The lips are 100% off for sure. I didn't comment on it before because I don't care for MGSV.

This dude is blind.

I preordered the LIMTOYS camouflage suit set from giantoy.com since kghobby is out of stock. Has anyone placed orders with giantoy.com, are they reputable?

All the work was done by me.I don’t see anything off of LIMTOYS sculpt’s lips.I made that WJL sculpt as well and I know it,it doesn’t has right lip structure at all.Not to mention the **** hair and the melted ear.They totally ruined it, and I was angry about it.
I didn't know you did both head sculpts.
It sounds like someone wrote a movie script and sold it to WB and 20CFox, and they release the same movie at the same time with different actors and titles! :lol
Still, it sounds like you're in better terms with LIMs toys guys and it seems like they are doing better QC.

I didn't know you did both head sculpts.
It sounds like someone wrote a movie script and sold it to WB and 20CFox, and they release the same movie at the same time with different actors and titles! :lol
Still, it sounds like you're in better terms with LIMs toys guys and it seems like they are doing better QC.

That’s not the same sculpt,and it’s been a year between making these two versions of sculpt.I resculpt it completely and it was much better.LIMTOYS spent a lot of money on the production line to make sure the final quality.And as you see WJL totally ruined my work.

That’s not the same sculpt,and it’s been a year between making these two versions of sculpt.I resculpt it completely and it was much better.LIMTOYS spent a lot of money on the production line to make sure the final quality.And as you see WJL totally ruined my work.

Thanks. That cleared it up.
They were announced almost same time, so that made me assume that way, i guess.

All the work was done by me.I don’t see anything off of LIMTOYS sculpt’s lips.I made that WJL sculpt as well and I know it,it doesn’t has right lip structure at all.Not to mention the **** hair and the melted ear.They totally ruined it, and I was angry about it.

Now that is a twist and the "hostility" towards the disguiser is justified.The product pictures aren't that clear and now that makes sense.I was hoping the disguiser would turn out good and have both figures on display(I have pre ordered both Disguiser and Lim toys Biker figure) but your words make me kinda regret it. Still it's gonna be 2 figures instead of 1 with different attire.Ill wait to see disguiser in hand pics and make up my mind after.
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ. I'm sorry I offended you by telling you what you were saying was factually not true. If you don't want to get corrected dont spout off ******** just to sound cool and there are people in this forum who was have put it a lot more aggressive than I did so toughen up.

Anyway back to Fireclaws awesome looking Venom Snake. I would be all over this if I didn't have to buy two versions to get the one I want. Can't wait to see MGS2 Snake and I really hope you consider Raiden as well.

if you get the Lim Toys & Expansion set there is really no need to get the SWJ version.

So buy them both, make the one you want and sell off the other one. I think im just going to take the hit and cancel the worldbox one......

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back