Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good ideas! Sneaking suit,I said I would develop one later this year right,that still goes.

If that really happened, let me give you some advice for the future 🙂. We're going to have clear Big Boss head sculpt, Venom Snake head sculp, and Demon Venom Snake head sculpt. With Big Boss from GZ you could try to make battle damage head sculpt like in this picture:

20130329071521.jpg

And use more bulky body because the uniform its very tigh and fit the body perfectly. Finger crossed :D

I really don't get why people would want more MGSV heads while you have all the better games to pick from...

If that really happened, let me give you some advice for the future [emoji846]. We're going to have clear Big Boss head sculpt, Venom Snake head sculp, and Demon Venom Snake head sculpt. With Big Boss from GZ you could try to make battle damage head sculpt like in this picture:

20130329071521.jpg

And use more bulky body because the uniform its very tigh and fit the body perfectly. Finger crossed :D

Yeah I would love that hat from Ground Zeros. Also I want that sneaking suit so bad from GZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn the limtoys Venom is pretty awesome looking, had to put in a preorder. Hope the final is as good as the proto.

I just hope we get to the point where we are getting teased with a mgs1 snake and ninja then and there my collection will be complete

Looks fantastic! Full vengeance mode! A hidden legend! The legacy retold! The cries of an Auteur! Aww yeah! :rock

Hmm I'm waiting for more pics, In my opinion tiger strip uniform from WJL version is better. In this picture (from LimToys) it's looks like one part uniform, you now ziperall ;p. I suppose I will make 3 Snakes (Big Boss, Venom Snake, Demon Venom Snake ;p).

Still waiting for more pics from LimToys and preorder. Right now I have preorder LimToys Deluxe and WJL version.

Hmm I'm waiting for more pics, In my opinion tiger strip uniform from WJL version is better. In this picture (from LimToys) it's looks like one part uniform, you now ziperall ;p. I suppose I will make 3 Snakes (Big Boss, Venom Snake, Demon Venom Snake ;p).

Still waiting for more pics from LimToys and preorder. Right now I have preorder LimToys Deluxe and WJL version.

the way that wjl handled the uniform was wrong. And LIMTOYS uniform is not one part, you can compare them with screen shot from the game.And In fact,head sculpt and accessories in wjl toys were junk

the way that wjl handled the uniform was wrong. And LIMTOYS uniform is not one part, you can compare them with screen shot from the game.And In fact,head sculpt and accessories in wjl toys were junk

I mean only the colors of tiger strip uniform not the rest ;).

So the full promo pics are out, here are few of them.

When I saw the rest of promo pictures (spojler alert):

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=332017

I just can't wait to preorder this Pack and cancel the WJL set.

On the picture where he has NVG on GZ background I want to see him in sneaking suit from GZ :D

Back