Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. There's actually some paint issues you can't see but I'm not going through the headache again to get it fixed again. At least it's done.

20170219_182541_zpsb1zgdblf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Demon Snake

Not sure how munch people want to spend extra on him, but I had the entire suit painted darker and it looks much better

Did you decide on a second run for Snake? I was kinda thinking about maybe getting another Snake and Liquid and seeing what Max could do with them. I've seen some of his work, including MGS2 Snake and it's very impressive.

Did you decide on a second run for Snake? I was kinda thinking about maybe getting another Snake and Liquid and seeing what Max could do with them. I've seen some of his work, including MGS2 Snake and it's very impressive.

I can get extra casts but there won't be another run of the full figure. The clothing takes too long to do and Scaletta want to move forward with whatever else they have they want to make

I can get extra casts but there won't be another run of the full figure. The clothing takes too long to do and Scaletta want to move forward with whatever else they have they want to make

Oh alright. I'm interested in seeing what Max can do, so maybe it's something for later in the year. Plus it would be consistent with MGS2 Snake. Thanks.

First plan is making OD BDU for HALO jump version, but its turn out a little big in the hand part so....... roll up the sleeves in the end. :)

DSC01568_zpsyaj2rvjx.jpg
DSC01569_zpseyczidfl.jpg
DSC01570_zpsodn8iz4k.jpg
DSC01571_zpsmwxp5oki.jpg

Looks pretty damn nice, bb! Gonna look great with the HALO gear.
Wish I could do one my self... Can't even find a decent tiger stripe camo anywhere. :monkey2

Dude you do great tailoring work. Do you do commissions?
Thanks man..... :hi5:
Yes ofcourse i take commissions, but i must see the availability of materials and fabrics so i can decide to take or not some commissions.

Looks pretty damn nice, bb! Gonna look great with the HALO gear.
Wish I could do one my self... Can't even find a decent tiger stripe camo anywhere. :monkey2
Thanks. HALO jump version is my long time project. Still working on HALO gear especially the parachute pack, cause i found a little bit odd on both 3d render and the artworks. So i will make parachute pack different with the pack that we all see on the game. For now i'm stockpiling some reference pics for the pack, and it will be long time again to finish it. :impatient:

At first i was never intend to do sewing by myself, but i agree with you its hard to find tiger stripe BDU set even now. So i search for tiger stripe camo fabric that suit for 1/6 scale figures, and found its on spoonflower.com. So i decided to make it by myself, and i can make it so the BDU cut are same as BDU cut in the game. Cause the tiger stripe BDU on market usually based on real-life tiger stripe cut, but in game are not.
DSC01405_zpsdvjqqw2t.jpg
DSC01406_zps45ylayea.jpg
DSC01479_zpsne2snrig.jpg

Ok Dylan, hit me a message if you got something come up.

OD BDU finnished, and now i can focus on making HALO gears. :pray:
DSC01573.JPG

Back