Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the piss poor pics, but I just got the Liquid coat from Rise in the mail few minutes ago. The tailoring is top notch.

26460909122_20267d9799_z.jpg

26460904222_90ebb26f68_z.jpg

26460903612_30352ece68_z.jpg

26280364790_0b64d21fa9_z.jpg

Looking good! :clap

Been speaking with Scaletta about which character to do after MGS2 Snake and here is a shortlist of who we would like to do next

MGS2 Raiden
MGS2 Solidus
MGSVGZ Big Boss
MGS1 Ocelot
MGS2 Ocelot (tanker)

I'm done with customs after MGS 2 Snake :lol. But, it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with.

Hey guys
I am going to 3D print 1/1&1/6 scale idroid for sale.And here's my idroid custom modeling work
1829229ce44bcb2b2e84309930ccf83f.jpg

Any one can tell me how to post a for sale thread?I don't known why I can't post to that sub form.Thank you

But yeah, Jason's right. You need to be a Premium Member to access the sales forum. That involves paying $25 (per year) to the site administrator.

After you pay for Premium Membership, you can also post your customs in the Customs Forum:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum21/

Or, create an interest thread, and post in this sub-section. With interest threads, you'll be able to gauge likely buyers and offer up prices for your customs:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum56/

It might get deleted :(. You need to pay the Premium Membership fee ($25) first, before you can sell.

Go to "Settings" at the top of the site screen. Then, under the "My Settings" sub-section on the right-hand side, click "Paid Subscriptions". That will carry you to an order page for Premium Membership.

Ok.thanks man!It's really kind of you to tell me this,I'll pay this membership later,now it's at midnight at my time and I gotta sleep.thank you again!

Back