Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i bought 2 from him, thats what i thought.

we need someone to sculpt a new the boss headsculpt as well as her bdu sculpt. maybe matt can get on this or maybe amnur or sculptor can. i just bedils boss bdu set today.

I'm grabbing too and thought about asking Sean, I'll see what he says. It'll just be the head sculpt

yeah i want both versions though if at all possible matt. i know the sneaking suit version will be a big hit due to all the people who hated the hot toys take on her.

cant wait for the new head to go on my quiet q1 head changedS.jpg

Excuse the piss poor pics, but I just got the Liquid coat from Rise in the mail few minutes ago. The tailoring is top notch.

26460909122_20267d9799_z.jpg

26460904222_90ebb26f68_z.jpg

26460903612_30352ece68_z.jpg

26280364790_0b64d21fa9_z.jpg

Looks great man, I haven't been able to put mine together yet my painter has the body so I've not even seen what it fits like first hand

Looks great man, I haven't been able to put mine together yet my painter has the body so I've not even seen what it fits like first hand

Thanks Frank, I'll need to futz the figure much more to get it right since this is fresh, stiff leather. Should soften up in time.

i was thinking on sending a couple of bodies to the painter as well maybe not liquid unless i change his body out, but 2 other customs ive not yet mentioned.

Back