Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First step of putting together a Pliskin figure- the flightsuit.

26217579641_f1fcfd85f4_c.jpg

Not a bad start at all, probably one of the better flight suits out there for Pliskin for sure

That's righteous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rock

that looks like the same one im using, i had to pick a few of the pockets off and take the velcros off too. my collar is uneven on mine though. :slap

"Uneven' as in the colors? If it's just futzing, wet it with water and it will stay in place.

Not a bad start at all, probably one of the better flight suits out there for Pliskin for sure

I need to fix my PC to get more shots of Pliskin from more angles. I'm sure the gear are gonna be a pain to find. Did you decide to have the Pliskin suit made instead?

I haven't yet but I think I'm going to. I've asked a few people just gotta wait for when they have some time.

:rock

"Uneven' as in the colors? If it's just futzing, wet it with water and it will stay in place.

I need to fix my PC to get more shots of Pliskin from more angles. I'm sure the gear are gonna be a pain to find. Did you decide to have the Pliskin suit made instead?

Back