Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, the sculpt looks great the way he painted it, its a shame that ill never show it.

bd7635201f0798abb47b4776461ea14a.jpg

did you just buy the sculpt from him? what did you get? he sent me 2 sculpts, 1 painted and one not. i have no use for the unpainted one if someone wants to offer me something for it.

I only bought the head mask and the harness and am having a top made and I have 2 liquid jackets coming.

Might do another masked only head in future though as I'm not that happy with how it fits over the head

That Quiet is looking awesome buddy! If you're up for an upgrade, the newer Stainless Steel Phicen bodies blow the old ones out of the water with better proportions, durability and most of all, articulation. I sold off all of my old ones.

I'm happy with it. I'm not too worried about doing a steel body, since any other rifle poses would block the body from view making the whole shebang kinda pointless.

looks good chris!

Holy hot damn. Guess I'm slapping some gloss on her, that looks great.

Thanks guys! I wish there was a better body than the Phicen. The metal skeletons are better in some ways but the rubber is way too soft and the wrist joints on these metal skeletons are terribly loose. For now it will do...

Thanks guys! I wish there was a better body than the Phicen. The metal skeletons are better in some ways but the rubber is way too soft and the wrist joints on these metal skeletons are terribly loose. For now it will do...

You'll need some pliers and clear nail polish to tighten the wrists, worked like a charm.

Back