Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they're incompetent, it took 3 months to get a gun/holster I ordered for my solid snake. I opened a dispute, got paid back, and like a month later randomly it arrived. I didn't even know what it was at first because I had forgotten about it. I feel bad for the seller, I almost wanna pay him back again.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

They marked it delivered, so I don't know if it went to another mailbox or what since they sometimes mark it delivered before they even do physically deliver it. I tried calling them, but the office notoriously leaves the phone off the hook for hours on end.

They hire the laziest people in the entire country only, and have no care at all for the public and their packages.

Well the asses at the post office probably delivered my holster I ordered to the wrong ****ing address... I despise with all my being the savages that work for that company. You have one ****ing job, read the address, and deliver to said address... and they can't even do that right.

I swear the one mailman we had at one point was literally retarded.

That sucks man, was it insured?

Here in my neighborhood, USPS delivers but things get stolen so much...

That sucks man, was it insured?

Here in my neighborhood, USPS delivers but things get stolen so much...

Doesn't look like it. I ordered it from Blackopstoys. I'm going to try to see if the post office doesn't have the phone off the hook today at 9. I started a case yesterday with the main number, we'll see.

It couldn't have been stolen since my mail was in my box and I had another package in there that I was expecting.

I'll post pics later of the Yamato pistol in it, along with the MK23 it came with. The holster itself it top quality and will be perfect for when I get the figure put together.

Glad you got the holster I mentioned. Now...I have to find one myself:wink1:

I am after a sideshow Gi Joe Holster from Beach Head, The holster will be perfect for a MGS2 Snake, also the pistol it comes with is an Operator which can be used for MGS4 Snake.

Holster is really nice, but it can't fit the Yamato pistol at all. I might just hang onto the SSC MK23 to have it in there if I make him hold another weapon.

This is the SSC MK23 in there.

S4Ouf13.jpg

yGfLrwu.jpg

Looks like Vincent shaws headsculpt he showed. Anyway, who's that guy they're trying to sell? I like the base though, I'll buy that.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Looks like a good start. That chest rig might be difficult to find and this one's a little high tech but it's the first one that came to mind.
FIGURE-013128_03.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I forgot to mention that the soldiers have different loadouts, so the chest pouches aren't as important as the shoulder straps by themselves. Here are some more references.

image.jpg
image.jpg

The straps join at the back into one strap. I'm sure I've seen something similar while browsing eBay, just have to keep looking, I guess.
Wouldn't mind dying them black either, if they're green or another color.

Back