Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best holster to use 1/6 wise is from the Sideshow Commando Snake Eyes set.

Most holsters probably wont work. The Mk23 is massive

Nice Snake Frank, I did a sex pee in my pants.

Holy Sheeeeeeet, that tailoring is amazing. I wasn't sure how doable Snakes jacket was till now. Fantastic stuff

Thanks guys

Dylan mine is heavily modded

The holster is a really old one from dragon I think, I picked it up off eBay when I was searching for a better one, it's plastic not fabric though. It had 2 straps and I cut one off

I'm actually using the Yamato socom and silencer with him too after saying it looked too big

I bought the Sideshow Snake Eyes holster last night, thankfully it fits the gun and doesn't require any mods.

I couldn't find a holster that was like the one in the game render of TTS so I went with one similar with the squared patterning on it and still had the pistol mag pouch on the front

I may get a square patterned version too at some point, but let's just see how this one turns out.

Do you prefer the Yamato SOCOM/Suppressor, Matt?

Did you do any posing with Snake? Like aiming the gun? I'd love to see more photos of it.

I got my hands back from Maisto yesterday, they turned out perfect.

I will admit i do prefer the Yamato SOCOM and suppressor together.

In a perfect world I'd use the Yamato pistol and the different suppressor but they don't work together so the Yamato one looked better in my eyes all done up.

I haven't done much posing to be honest, i got all my stuff back the day before i was moving house so i took some quick pictures and then packed everything up for the move.
This was the holster i bought and had re-painted. I cut the strap off too so there was just the 1. I doubt it will fit the SOCOM in properly and definitely not with the suppressor but i took aesthetics over functionality.

$_57.JPG

If you can find one get it, I searched for another for my second one but couldn't find one. I lucked out finding that it had been on eBay for ages

You can probably get a black fabric one that's pretty similar, I struggled to find one in a dark navy/grey

Yeah I will. For right now, the one I got coming will do and I will just wait a better one out. I'm just glad I got something to use when I get the stuff from you.

I intend to buy his other equipment too, like the FAMAS and Stinger.

I actually have one in black that I used on my Leon Kennedy custom that I don't need anymore, maybe I'll see how that works.

I'll sell off the MK23 that comes with the holster if anyone is interested. It doesn't have the accurate laser module, but it's better than nothing.

I bought 2 Metal Boss inflames headsculpts and resculpted them entirely.
Here are some snaps of both sculpts, tried to make them both feel distinct and different, hope you like them.

Headsculpt 1
img_5261.jpg
img_5262.jpg

Headsculpt 2
img_5263.jpg
img_5264.jpg

Well the asses at the post office probably delivered my holster I ordered to the wrong ****ing address... I despise with all my being the savages that work for that company. You have one ****ing job, read the address, and deliver to said address... and they can't even do that right.

I swear the one mailman we had at one point was literally retarded.

Back