Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it possible for Elvis to modify his posts & showcase each figure with the ingredients used to make them, if you don't mind? it would make this a better archive thread for customs.

I can't keep up with you guys hahah.

Could I get some help with chest/gear setup for a MGS5 custom? Suggestions on what to use? BDU, and weapons I'm not worried about. Debating on what to use for boots. Amnur's sculpt is sick, and I'm having a hard time painting Numo's, although that's totally my lack of skill.

Could I get some help with chest/gear setup for a MGS5 custom? Suggestions on what to use? BDU, and weapons I'm not worried about. Debating on what to use for boots. Amnur's sculpt is sick, and I'm having a hard time painting Numo's, although that's totally my lack of skill.

Punished Snake using some kind SPIE body harness and using black ITLBV. For body harness i took from Metal Boss (maybe i take 2 of them) and then mod it. It's hard to find ITLBV in black colour and maybe impossible, making it by yourself or dyeing it to solve the problem.
For BDU i'm not worry about that, cause i found a nice tiger stripe fabric for sixscale.(and ERDL too) :yess:
For boots i'm using DAMtoys USMC part, the one that based on Jarhead movie.

Can't post a pic now, cause my barney body is still on the way. :gah:

(Sorry for my poor english........ and i hope you all understand what i'm saying) :lol

FOr the rapelling harness you can use the metal boss one. It's accurate.
For the vest there is non in black colour.

For mine I used this one dye in black

https://www.toyanxiety.com/navysealreconteampointman-vest.aspx

For the boots the DAMN vietnam boots are perfect.

Anyone know of any head sculpt with a decent amount of long hair (sculpted, not rooted that is) that one can use for general modding? Something similar to the HT Avengers Thor but longer? I'm currently making a Metal Gear custom, and while I'm currently set on using rooted hair, I wanna see if I have other options for the character's hair...

Punished Snake using some kind SPIE body harness and using black ITLBV. For body harness i took from Metal Boss (maybe i take 2 of them) and then mod it. It's hard to find ITLBV in black colour and maybe impossible, making it by yourself or dyeing it to solve the problem.
For BDU i'm not worry about that, cause i found a nice tiger stripe fabric for sixscale.(and ERDL too) :yess:
For boots i'm using DAMtoys USMC part, the one that based on Jarhead movie.

Can't post a pic now, cause my barney body is still on the way. :gah:

(Sorry for my poor english........ and i hope you all understand what i'm saying) :lol

All good, thanks for the reply and help. Gonna keep my eyes peeled, want this one to looks nice when done. Keep up the good work on your english. Cheers!

I really want to leave this thread open for the great customs but any more bs and it will be closed and infractions handed out.

Would be interesting if someone starts doing the Metal Gear Rising enemies. So many types of them.

Re: Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread REDUX

I took this pics a year and a halof ago with all my MGS figs all lined up

P1020640.jpg

P1020641.jpg

These are incredible. Elvis your talent never fails to impress. Raiden may well be the favorite. How was he created? How did you do Gray Fox and Psycho Mantis? Heck all of them look great. I'd really like to eventually get a set bashed somehow. Lineup would be Solid Snake, Liquid, Revolver Ocelot, Raiden, Gray Fox, Meryl, Sniper Wolf and Vulcan Raven. MGS 1&2 were the first games my son and I played on the PS1.

Re: Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread REDUX

These are incredible. Elvis your talent never fails to impress. Raiden may well be the favorite. How was he created? How did you do Gray Fox and Psycho Mantis? Heck all of them look great. I'd really like to eventually get a set bashed somehow. Lineup would be Solid Snake, Liquid, Revolver Ocelot, Raiden, Gray Fox, Meryl, Sniper Wolf and Vulcan Raven. MGS 1&2 were the first games my son and I played on the PS1.

The raiden in that pic is basically the medicom suit on a HT body.
The head I used is the HT Gambit head that came with the narrow shoulder body. I resculpted the chine parts and applied mohair.

Gray fox is simply the metal boss armour version repainted. The head comes from a resin kit that I bought on ebay.

Psycho Mantis head is also from a resin kit but was heavily rework. The cast wasn't good. I also applied orange transparent lens to the gasmask eyes. The coat was made using the konami coat and a sideshow leather coat. The whole wa repainted.

*repost from the old thread*

Very cool customs and bashes.

Can anybody recommend a good coat for Liquid Ocelot?
I'm almost done with him but can't find anything hi-endish enough...

Back