Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c25dead229ae1c758f8c2139b63b8921.jpg

MGS2 game model extracted

amaziiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggg

It all starts because of frank’s custom.I tried to get one but it was sold out,and I decided to do all by my self,I learned zbrush on YouTube and then made all of this.Zero experience before,but now I can make some stuff that you guys like,I am happy.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It all starts because of frank’s custom.I tried to get one but it was sold out,and I decided to do all by my self,I learned zbrush on YouTube and then made all of this.Zero experience before,but now I can make some stuff that you guys like,I am happy.

Congratulations, all good things comes to those who work hard for it, and look how far your work has come.

Also, will you be doing Pliskin and Tuxedo Snake since they both use the same face? And Raiden?

Yea good for u. I actually just bought one of Frank's customs LOL and spent quite a bit on it and now once you're done with it I'm going to end up getting yours LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've talked with Jack about doing Pliskin and it seemed like something he would be open to. But it really comes down to whoever his employer wants to go with.

Again I can't say it enough. But I'm so thankful to have someone that's developing high quality MGS figures and we got their ear for input.

I couldn't agree with you more man. MGS is literally my favorite franchise period. I love collecting figures from this line but I am mainly into 1/6 skill figures and is so disappointing that there aren't a lot of metal gear figures for this skill so obviously people like us have to go the custom route but now by the grace of the metal gear gods LOL we have people like Jack who are just as into it as us and taking it serious. I can't tell you how upset I was when I found out that hot toys canceled their metal gear solid five figures. I had to spend quite a bit of money doing my venom snake custom and it came out pretty good then after all of that now we're getting a legit figure that looks amazing in my opinion LOL. I'm just happy that we're getting it sucks that I had to spend as much as I did but at least we're getting a professionally made version and hopefully more metal gear figures to come.

Im probably going to just keep matts custom if i ever get it and still buy jacks. Just wish matt would send the stuff out. His playststion was on last night, didnt look like he was playing anything though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Im hoping that jacks venom snake will sell out eventually and be hard to find and thats when ill offload my venom custom on ebay. Metal boss is impossible to find right now.

Im probably going to just keep matts custom if i ever get it and still buy jacks. Just wish matt would send the stuff out. His playststion was on last night, didnt look like he was playing anything though.

Get off that fail boat already. Just sell it. Jack's will be far better.

Im sure it will be. Cant sell something i dont have in hand at this point. I wish that i could list it on ebay but i just dont have it to sell. No one here is going to buy it.

Jack, i want a mgs1 sniper wolf or meryl head sculpt. Is there a way you can do those? Im not even working on those customs right now because theres nothing even close to use out there.

Im hoping that jacks venom snake will sell out eventually and be hard to find and thats when ill offload my venom custom on ebay. Metal boss is impossible to find right now.

Yeah I definitely agree with you LOL I got to make some kind of money back on that thing. It's actually pretty good for a custody of him. The hardest part with these customs for people was the arm and mine actually came out really good but it just wasn't "It" you know? But yes I hope these sell out and then I'll sell my custom for a decent price
4eb9cb39f3e2dd47f8cb2c03205692bf.jpg

Hmmmm....do YOU know something snake? Do YOU know something?? Don't tease me like this man, my heart can't take it...

And I agree, firejclawjacks got the skills. View attachment 391967

he got skills, but it's unfair to compare a 3D designer vs an actual sculptor. both requires entirely different set of skills even though the end product may be same type of product.

Back