Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't.
*someone somewhere*

9SUpdH.gif

I appreciate that; thank you. I still want to customize the heck out of the Medicom suit, but need to plan out how to best go about it. Even after replacing the original body, the suit still makes it almost impossible to hold a pose. That lack of pose-ability is driving me nuts.

Yeah, I replaced the body because the original didn't fill out the suit very well. I also knew that I wanted to replace the head anyway, and the Medicom body would've made that tougher (thinner neck and smaller neck peg than most 1/6 bodies). I cut the suit with a straight line down the spine of it, swapped to a thicker body that fills the suit much better, and re-sealed it. Unfortunately, the change didn't help much in terms of holding poses.

As far as I can tell, if you want to change bodies but keep the original head, you'll either need to match the neck style of the original or modify the head to fit onto neck pegs like those used by Hot Toys/Sideshow. Maybe others here know a simpler way, though.

Back