Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get over how bad her head sculpt is. I really want her in my collection but unless theres a custom head its a no go for me. She literally looks like she has a mask on top of her oeiginal head design.

Give her a bigger body and her head gets proportionate after that and looks fine.

bb341daf7cd5f51873532c9b0cb2f7a4.jpg
3ac01b328b17003f342cc1fb16fb83e0.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ughhhh. I love when cQc posts pics of his metal gear stuff. Makes me jealous.

Thanks dude.

No problem. I remember a few years ago when Metal gear rising was here, we all bought the play arts. The threeeA metal gears. The Hot Toys was announced. Looking back on your pictures makes me remind a better time.

Yeah, it sucks here now real bad. I only pop in here every once in a great while now. I used to love it here but it's a skeleton of what it used to be.

Yeah, it sucks here now real bad. I only pop in here every once in a great while now. I used to love it here but it's a skeleton of what it used to be.

That's cause MGS fell off hard with MGS4 and MGSV. MGS used to be the coolest games ever with amazing stories, then 4 happened, followed by V... Not to mention hardly any new collectibles out for it.

That's because everyone moved on to the other forum.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I know, that ****s Dead too and it just began.

I think it's because it blocks Hotmail and Gmail accounts from signing up. That's why I'm not there yet!

But mainly it's the horrible horrible lack of collectables now. I for the most part only collect Metal Gear as batman stuff, so I'm quite sad about the state of things these days.

Even if MGS gad fallen off, it's still by far my favourite video game series. It's only worse compared to itself, not to other games imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are actually a few new things but they are rather expensive statue stuff. I know im glad theres payments for them!

There are actually a few new things but they are rather expensive statue stuff. I know im glad theres payments for them!

True. I'm not a statue guy at all. But Ill probably get the smaller scale Grey fox, it looks too good to pass up!

It's really up to Konami to start doing things with Yeh franchise.... Unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well unless Konami does a remake/remaster of the older titles, I doubt we will have much more collectables anytime soon. So what are your thoughts on Death Stranding and will you be collecting those as they come out? A few days ago they showed off new character designs and they are badass, typical Yoji style.

I already got the Ludens 1/6. The figure is insanely good quality wise and love the design even if supposedly it will not be anything more than a mascot but you never know.

https://imgur.com/a/uZ3zL3y

Looks pretty good, I missed out on that figure because I just didn't have an attachment to it. I really wanted it I just couldn't pull the trigger. The price was pretty terrible.

Back