Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also on bbts, $30 nrd but has $4 shipping. Gecco direct has a $20 nrd and shipping will probably be a bit higher but you'll certainly get it a lot sooner.

Wonder if well get a mgs1 snake eventually from gecco? Be nice, certainly suprising they've even considered making gray fox. So I guess hope still exists for older metal gear stuff to be produced. I'm cool with anything being made from mgs 1-4.

Wonder if well get a mgs1 snake eventually from gecco? Be nice, certainly suprising they've even considered making gray fox. So I guess hope still exists for older metal gear stuff to be produced. I'm cool with anything being made from mgs 1-4.

From what I can tell, anything from the OG titles sell very well. I'm perplexed at why they don't make more stuff. Or just stop mid-run. They've barely made any Solid Snake figures imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing that Matt (Frank Jaeger) was at the Gecco booth at a Con somewhere and he asked them if they were going to make Solid Snake. Their response was that they didn't think so. Seems strange to make Grey Fox and not Solid.

Last edited:
I remember seeing that Matt (Frank Jaeger) was at the Gecco booth at a Con somewhere and he asked them if they were going to make Solid Snake. Their response was that they didn't think so. Seems strange to make Grey Fox and not Solid.

That just boggles my mind. Why not make snake but make fox?

Will PO when they show they're making a companion solid snake statue. Otherwise this is an easy pass even though it looks great.

Recast of the lim toys snake (big boss)

I think I'll go for one since I just need the headsculpt for a kitbash

6d1fc3e02ed02bfb94e4030993520dcf.jpg
b5b7dab193f75607e2188b12fc48aab1.jpg
7921bd1c7cc44eba2df59408977170da.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Gecco Fox is nice, but the $300 price tag seems a bit much. I know Fox has switch out parts, but the Gecco GZ Snake (which I own) was around $175. Fox is nearly double that.

I really want the F4F Fox to look as good or better, so I don’t have to think about wanting the Gecco in my collection :lol

Recast of the lim toys snake (big boss)
I think I'll go for one since I just need the headsculpt for a kitbash
Are you saying you made a recast at home? or you bought a recast of that head from somebody?
If it's latter, why would you buy a recast of already available head @ average price?
I mean how much did you save?

I like a solid snake statue too but I don't really care if they don't make it, I have the F4F statue coming anyways.
I have it coming too but more options is always nice for snake as I feel like there is a lack of quality figures/statues of him out there plus a straight up and down pose similar to fox would be nice.

Back