Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone done it themselves or found a person that maybe did a custom head for Hot Toys The Boss? I want to put her in my collection but I hate that head sculpt. Its not feminine at all, more like a face of a female that has been using steroids for bodybuilding competition.

After I finished with my Naked Snake, I'm planning to do The Boss head sculpt. Trying to be in game accurate, just like I did with Snake.

Looking forward to it! Do you have any photos of Snake yet?

Still need to refine it, but pretty much like this
Naked Snake 1.jpg

Looks great. I mean even the HT one wasnt bad bud I just dont get why they went for a supposedly harder outfit to make and something he almost never wears instead of tiger stripes or red leaves cargos.

You must be high.

lol...maybe

no really, there is just something that is a bit off about their full line statues. little things here and there, but that's just my opinion. didnt mean to step on the toes of anyone else's views and feelings and what not.

I just think they look fun. much like the nendoroid figures for MGS

The F4F figures remind me a lot of Viewtiful Joe for some reason lol.

I prefer the cartoon style of the Nendo figures.

I think MGS figures look better in general a little cartoony. Shinkawas art style is ever so slightly anime-ish.

That chibi snake looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That. Looks. Amazing!

Will buy if its less than 180

We NEED a Solid Snake now!! Knowing our luck with MGS collectables, we won't get it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back