Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! You sell the Kubricks as single or sets?

Thank you! I definitely am wanting to get rid of everything pictured - so it sorta depends which single one you are looking for :)

does your stealth turn yellowish just wondering i have 3 from S2 & S3 out of the bag and it's turned yellowish.

I keep all my kubricks in a glass case, so they haven't turned yellow. The Stealth MGS1 Snake that I'm selling will be a sealed one.

Gecco-Gray-Fox-SDCC-1.jpg

Gecco-Gray-Fox-SDCC-3.jpg

Anyone knows what are the other variation of "hands" suppose to be in this d-pack?
Looks like I've got identical gun holding hands but only 1 bionic hand :huh
viNlpL6.jpg

Anyone knows what are the other variation of "hands" suppose to be in this d-pack?
Looks like I've got identical gun holding hands but only 1 bionic hand :huh
viNlpL6.jpg

they don't look the same to me.

1 hand is closed tighter and the trigger finger is angled higher. meant for gripping different weapons or tools.

I think that Gray Fox would look better painted in Yoji Shinkawa style, the proportions look right for that to me...

If anyone is looking for the Hot Toys Naked Snake, the Boss, Medicom Old Snake, Raiden and the Play Arts line... PM me.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any 1/10 scale (Neca scale) Big Boss or Solid Snake Head cast online? I’m looking for either Sideshow or Play Arts shrunken down to that scale. I’m wanting to make some customs using the Dutch figure.

Does anyone know if there are any 1/10 scale (Neca scale) Big Boss or Solid Snake Head cast online? I’m looking for either Sideshow or Play Arts shrunken down to that scale. I’m wanting to make some customs using the Dutch figure.

There are prob casts of the Mezco one:12 Deathstroke unmasked head.... that would be a pretty good start for a Big Boss.

Edittttt.... I misread and saw 1/12...

Back