Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping at SDCC Gecco reveals a fully painted cyborg and a proto for Solid Snake to accompany him.

Hi guys.

While it doesn't consist of MGS figures, and thus might not be as impressive as certain others' collection, I wanted to share my current growing Metal Gear Solid collection nonetheless, as I am quite proud of it! :)

IMG_20180703_204618.jpgIMG_20180703_204632.jpgIMG_20180703_204644.jpgMGScollection4.jpgMGScollection5.jpgMGScollection6.jpgMGScollection7.jpgMGScollection8.jpg

The not-so-crystal-crisp quality is all that my cellphone could muster. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Nice stuff. I remember when just about any MGS game was fetching good money in eBay, now that doesn't seen to be the case. I got on the other day thinking about selling some of my more rare editions only to see it's near impossible to even get your money back on most stuff.

Thank you guys! :)

@CQC: I am most curious if you have some pictures of all your other Metal Gear Solid merchandise and collectibles, outside of your Big [Boss]-grade figures collection? If not, could I persuade you to take some? I would love to see what else you got :D

@Dylan: Do you have any idea on how come it is so now? My take, would be that due to MGSV:TPP having a big number of the fanbase puzzled, and Frankly disappointed by the promised 'Missing Link' and 'Conclusion', has set back the series' popularity. I don't know. As big of a fanboy as I am, I also feel the Phantom Pain! And can't but blankly stare at the gaping plot holes and whatnot..

do you have the question mark kubrick, crocodile snake kubrick & clear Snake from Series 2 (not old snake).

Back