Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my D-pack today the black harness top strap broke off at the front any suggestions on how to fix it. there is one on ebay not sure how to stick it back on

man that sucks...ill have to check mine and see if there is anything wrong with it.

I would see about contacting who you purchased it through...if not, message firejclawjack and see if he has any suggestions

If you're looking at the figure did it come off on the right side? If it did it velcros back in it's a pain in the ass without a pair of tweezers to pull in each Direction. I took mine completely apart And put it back together and order to get it just right.

Hi everyone!

Just a quick question: is only collectible figures allowed to be showcased in this thread, or also a broad collection (like mine) of the various games, books, game guides and various other MGS-related collectibles? :)

Hi CQC (cool name btw) and thanks for the quick reply! :)

Alright, then I will be taking and posting pictures of my collection soon. I am just waiting for the (for now) crowning jewel of my collection to arrive, which should be any day now!

Received my D-Pack Snake a few days ago, and overall am impressed. I do have a couple of questions, though. Does anyone know a good source for replacement leather gloved hands? Sculpted, that is. It's easy to find entirely gloved ones, but a little trickier for ones that have a finger or two cut away like the hands supplied with the D-Pack. Also, I'm finding the stub that the bionic arm clips onto to be a bit fiddly. The leather keeps riding down and rucking up, and makes me wonder if it was supposed to be glued in place under the uniform sleeve; as a result I can only ever get a very loose fit with the bionic arm.

Other than that, I couldn't be happier. The guy looks great in my detolf.

Holy moly! What an utterly awesome and impressive collection you've got!
I think I need a band aid, from all the scratches my jaw had to endure, watching this video!

Is it me, or has the Play Arts MGS1 Solid Snake really gone down in price recently?

Must be knockoffs, especially if the sellers reside in China/Hong Kong.
The same is happening with some Assassins Creed figures which are high in demand and available pcs on the market are scarce.
There is a specific PlayArts AC figure which is copied and as I see most sellers selling Solid Snake are from China,
so this must be the case.
Be very careful in what you buy, such low prices are usually hiding a scam.

Must be knockoffs, especially if the sellers reside in China/Hong Kong.
The same is happening with some Assassins Creed figures which are high in demand and available pcs on the market are scarce.

Theres a bunch of those.and they're terrible knock offs to boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back