Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my venom snake set up, I'm still waiting for the single connection rifle sling for him to be finished. Looks excellent all put together but I will be changing a few things. Nice work firejclawjack!

Also, check out my new cabinet and lighting, what do you think?

b22279f5e71289f1b5b2759bd62ecd04.jpg
e878d0122cce8f9a5d1deb2548716ca3.jpg
963b0cbb436a827fdcb131ce19b6cfac.jpg

damn...that's an impressive set up

Yeah, that's a killer display, CQC. And I dig the box art/packaging as a backdrop in the Rising and Phantom Pain sections. Well done! Congrats on the sweet set-up.

thanks! the mgsv is a store display and the rising is actually a vinyl record. i dont have anything else in my mgs display cases that i want to take away to put in this one for a back drop, i was thinking on getting some store displays but theyre friggin crazy expensive.

Here's my venom snake set up, I'm still waiting for the single connection rifle sling for him to be finished. Looks excellent all put together but I will be changing a few things. Nice work firejclawjack!

Awesome
I think some of those are gonna be replaced by LIMTOYS~

The elbow on the new body was way easier to move than the old one. I had to heat up both arms on the old body to bend the elbows. Didn’t need to do that with the new body.

so we are still missing the digital watch your custom wears?

for the elbow joint you need to use your finger nail to scrap some excess off the center are of the unpainted joints after warming it up. it will loosen the joint for good so you won't have to heat it up next time.

Daaayum dude, that's an impressive setup. Jealous of every shelf lol.

Cqc, that is real labour of love. I've watched you build them over the years.I really like the low level lighting. I have so many projects uncompleted. Including a Grey Fox, which is 4 years in the making so far.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thank you, I'm more or less love the character designs and the artwork, the series has always resonated with me. I'm not a fanboy and would openly criticize anything that was worthy of being criticized. It really bums me out the direction the series went and the fallout of Konami and Kojima. I hope one day Konami will fix this turd of a series and do proper remakes. I doubt that will happen though.

Got my D-pack today the black harness top strap broke off at the front any suggestions on how to fix it. there is one on ebay not sure how to stick it back on

Back