Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

Took me A LONG TIME to finally get the glove on the gun holding hand but the end result is beautiful. This is a great set. Firejack, you really set the standard for your future projects really high with this beautiful set. Awesome job man. I'm really looking forward to your next figure, whatever it may be.

View attachment 414291

View attachment 414292

View attachment 414293

Took me A LONG TIME to finally get the glove on the gun holding hand but the end result is beautiful. This is a great set. Firejack, you really set the standard for your future projects really high with this beautiful set. Awesome job man. I'm really looking forward to your next figure, whatever it may be.

Thanks for your kind words and support man!I’ll bring you guys more MGS figures with higher quality.

Any advice for putting the glove on? It's been driving me mental, every time I get a finger in...another finger slips out.

Managed to get mine on my lunch break. I used a bic pen lid clip. You need something long and thin to poke around in! ;)
Can't wait to get home and put the rest of bits on. Fireclaw has knocked it out the park. Give us MGS2 solid snake! 20180619_150053.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

View attachment 414291

View attachment 414292

View attachment 414293

if you place the cigar for big boss in between his thumb and index finger(if i remember correctly, there is a hand that is shaped like it is to hold the cassette tape/cigar), then your hand/fingers wont look so wonky or broken

Just ordered an olive drab single connection rifle sling for the suppressed one that comes with raiden for when my venom snake comes in, I want to display him holding his pistol while the rifle hangs from him. Depending on how the bionic arm is I might change out the body as well or at least put leg enhancers in. For you guys who have him already is the forearm part of the bionic arm a sleeve?

I don't think it's a sleeve, the bicep ends with a cloth covered ball joint, and the forearm just attaches to the ball.Could be wrong though, I'll check when I get back in but it seemed like one solid piece.

94d716a9917b3c5c592491a87ab98d8b.heic

Got mine in today, it came with a sneaking box and some decals including the cassette decal. Can’t wait to set him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad, still needs some futzing, but overall a good set for the price. Don’t like the gloved hand at all, sculpted would have been better and the boots could use swapping out. Also be careful with the magazine pouches, the straps are glued on and can de attach. The custom I put together a few years ago on the right. I’m still waiting on his head to arrive.

a18f7b969ef96670580662a724488e1e.heic

Not bad, still needs some futzing, but overall a good set for the price. Don’t like the gloved hand at all, sculpted would have been better and the boots could use swapping out. Also be careful with the magazine pouches, the straps are glued on and can de attach. The custom I put together a few years ago on the right. I’m still waiting on his head to arrive.

a18f7b969ef96670580662a724488e1e.heic

Who is the elbow articulation on the new body?

just got mine. overall its a nice figure. hate the gloves, ill be making my own. eventually getting new boots, changing the leg cord out, thinking ill use the thicker black pegs for the bionic arm.

Mine arrived today. Twice as fast as the deluxe version from KG Hobby. I dont have time today to look closely at it but generally it looks much better than the first release ;).

Here's my venom snake set up, I'm still waiting for the single connection rifle sling for him to be finished. Looks excellent all put together but I will be changing a few things. Nice work firejclawjack!

Also, check out my new cabinet and lighting, what do you think?

b22279f5e71289f1b5b2759bd62ecd04.jpg
e878d0122cce8f9a5d1deb2548716ca3.jpg
963b0cbb436a827fdcb131ce19b6cfac.jpg

Back