Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my invoice for kghobby for my venom snake figure.

Me too :), pics from KG FB page

35102808_1748416341900738_2950647673427853312_o.jpg

35123894_1748416325234073_2381035388211822592_n.jpg

Ah yeah, you're totally right. I don't think I ever noticed the extra gloved hands in the set before now, my bad.

I put on few Oakley gloves on "SoldierStory" figures hands and it was a nightmare. But i could moved fingers hands then. But here we can do nothing with the fingers.

I put on few Oakley gloves on "SoldierStory" figures hands and it was a nightmare. But i could moved fingers hands then. But here we can do nothing with the fingers.

it's a flexible hand so no change required though grip would not be perfect. as long as it's not pleather/rubber it shouldn't deteriorate.

my bigger concern would be, is the cassette sticker included or will it be forgotten again so we need to purchase the next release to finally get the stickers???

Man oh man I hope they come though with mgs2 snake in the end for us.

you'd wanna hope they do it asap not until the end coz we never know when Konami will strike, or Dave deleting all the posts. Jack's getting more attention now with the products out.

Hey @Firejclawjack, just wanted to say you are doing a great job. Received my Aehab Deluxe today but UNFORTUNATELY the Night Vision Goggles is missing! I even checked beneath those foam pad to be sure (in case its buried deep down) but nothing..

just contact who you purchased from, they should take care of it if they have more deluxe editions. they can easily take one out and send it to you if you talk to them. firejclawjack just designed the product and was involved in qc, he doesnt handle the returns/exchange/issues directly with the figures.

just contact who you purchased from, they should take care of it if they have more deluxe editions. they can easily take one out and send it to you if you talk to them. firejclawjack just designed the product and was involved in qc, he doesnt handle the returns/exchange/issues directly with the figures.
Hmm right, will try my luck. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Got the LIM D pack in today, absolutely love this guy. I've wanted a 1/6 snake in fatigues for about as long as I can remember so it's great to finally have one.

SiC8Pve.jpg

Putting the cloth gloves on the right hand seems like an absolute nightmare though, I've never had to do that before and I just didn't have the time to fiddle with it today so I just slapped the biker hand on there for now. Still wanna futz it up some more but even just barely out of the box and barely fiddled with the guy looks great.

Got the LIM D pack in today, absolutely love this guy. I've wanted a 1/6 snake in fatigues for about as long as I can remember so it's great to finally have one.

SiC8Pve.jpg

Putting the cloth gloves on the right hand seems like an absolute nightmare though, I've never had to do that before and I just didn't have the time to fiddle with it today so I just slapped the biker hand on there for now. Still wanna futz it up some more but even just barely out of the box and barely fiddled with the guy looks great.

Aside from the pistol in the first biker Snake release, are there any weapons included for this new body pack? I was hoping for the rifle... doesn't seem to be the case?

Just got my Lim Toys D pack. Looks great but the glove and the gun holding hand being separate piece was not a good idea. It should have been just sculpted as one piece. I cannot for the life of me get the fingers in each glove hole the way the gun hand’s fingers and thumb is curled.

Back