Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preorderd both. I hope LimToys head sculpt and painting will be almost or the same as on the promo pictures. Im planing to swap the head of Venom Snake from LimToys to WJL version cause it's look much better. Waiting for the first unboxing and more figure from MGS or more Snakes :)

Yes, i hope too Lim Toys headsculpt will almost the same as proto pics. Cause i need Ismael headsculpt for making Naked Snake in class A uniform just like in MGS3 ending. And i need those walkman and w pistol for my customs V Snake, and might be taking the knife, idroid, cigar, and google.

Are there any news when this Lim Toys will released????

If anyone is interested, selling my Art of Metal Gear Solid books by Yoji shinkawa on ebay. Feel free to PM me for details, thanks.

Tried the Rising Lamp all being in storage these years, still working! I love this thing. :lol

38149277262_c891fae8d1_c.jpg

Wow, that is one odd auction?! Huh, be funny if that guy was just giving it away, someone would be super lucky. Too bad it's a scam...

Actually, there seems to be a lot of those fake auctions popping up recently. My ebay app was flooded with new listings of other collectibles for the price of a loaf of bread. I wonder if they could actually get away with it?

I went ahead and asked this guy what's the dealio. I didn't expect a reply but I got one pretty quick....

From me:

Hi,
Is this a serious sale? The price is so low and free shipping on this is crazy too. Please confirm and more pictures of the actual item, thanks.

New message from: pnc00186934471-1 (0)

Hi, friends,
I have for your shipping products,
I believe the product will bring pleasure.
And I promise you will receive it in 25-35 days,
You know the product is very cheap to sell you.
So we can not provide tracking numbers.
But do not worry about any problems.
We can contact the post office at any time to contact the current arrival position and tell you.
Make sure you will be happy to use.
Thank you

Back