Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't have to be stuck in a 60 hour rut in the same small handful of missions repeated dozens of times on end it wouldn't of felt like such a chore. I think it's the only MGS game I started getting bored with half way through.

Gaspar was the mgsv poster child, he would talk about how much replay value there was and how wrong we were. I really liked it at first but the game got boring after so much time into it. I just like the collectibles at this point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He even questioned Solidus on the technology used. Solidus of all people! The game did get dull to me too, and I can't get into the collectibles. I really can't after what I realized the game was but I could get behind the nendoroid, it looks genuinely fun to mess around.
If you didn't have to be stuck in a 60 hour rut in the same small handful of missions repeated dozens of times on end it wouldn't of felt like such a chore. I think it's the only MGS game I started getting bored with half way through.
I think when you realize you had to replay the missions, that's where it gets so much worse. It's one thing to revisit a level or mission with new abilities, and of your own choice, but to revisit them simply due to game mandates...ugh.

I still can't believe the 180 you did on V and were on the same wavelength now. :lol
So true. If I recall, at the very least we both readily agreed that MGS4 had its fair share of problems, so I guess it was only a matter of time given how MGSV ended up going full-Kojima. :lol

I think when you realize you had to replay the missions, that's where it gets so much worse. It's one thing to revisit a level or mission with new abilities, and of your own choice, but to revisit them simply due to game mandates...ugh.
Exactly. The mission replays and how they barely added any value to the emptiness of the game basically exacerbated all of its problems.

So true. If I recall, at the very least we both readily agreed that MGS4 had its fair share of problems, so I guess it was only a matter of time given how MGSV ended up going full-Kojima. :lol

Exactly. The mission replays and how they barely added any value to the emptiness of the game basically exacerbated all of its problems.

MGS4 has it's problems, but I'd say there's more good in it then bad. Visually, it's far better than anything we saw in V. Plus it helps it actually had a relevant story that actually had an impact on the universe as a whole. There's a lot of lazy writing and bloated cutscenes, but I still go back to it time to time.

I didn't like Snake as the old man who had a death wish, but I think he was handled well and made out to be a badass like usual. My biggest issue is Big Boss being alive, and stealing the spotlight in the end. It just didn't need to be, and Snake should of just offed himself.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg

My MGSV custom finally completed .... I am quite happy with it ^^
Still I hope Hottoys will make snake in one of those parasite suit..............

The headsculpt needs a lot of work, otherwise that's some great clothes on the body.

You need a 1/6 scale DD too :lecture

wanted to find a 1/6 DD too.... the head actually looks pretty good in person, except a little bit long ...I guess my photo taking skill is to be blamed

just bought a medicom snake eater 1/6, surprised how small he is compared to other 1/6 figures, nice figure, but undersized, hoping to upgrade the body

snakes1.jpg

The problem with Medicom is they're just plain 12 inch, not 1/6th scale. I don't get why they're all 12 inches :dunno

Back