Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the sniper wolf statue and the chicken hat venom snake statue for cheap so i pulled the trigger on them this morning. Hope theyre nice. Also i hope the venom snake one is in scale with the gecco quiet statue for now until the gecco venom snake one comes out.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Got the sniper wolf statue and the chicken hat venom snake statue for cheap so i pulled the trigger on them this morning. Hope theyre nice. Also i hope the venom snake one is in scale with the gecco quiet statue for now until the gecco venom snake one comes out.

So your getting the Quiet gecco statue? If you do can you let me know what it's like? Im thinking of getting it but just not sure about it

finally got to open both quiet and sniper wolf, great statues. i am however kind of disappointed with quiet in the sense that i was sure i saw an extra upper torso part that does not come in the box nor is there a spot for one. i though i saw one in the promos............. overall theyre really nice though and quiet has the alternate black eye face that im currently using because the pak version isnt. i will take some pics soon, just had some thoughts i had to share.

a54b558e926d2d398e8e865e0e0072f7.jpg

81241d97582b09bb0759a7652b785afd.jpg

aa13612aa796fa3b6203e52c25752d6e.jpg

5447afb115076d0dac4cf30d8c2e2112.jpg

d0812b79cceab320344b2a6a030b7da0.jpg

I'd like a 1/6th Sahelanthropus.

The Riobot version looks good, but one from Hot Toys would be pretty ****ing rad.

Picked up Play Arts Cocoon for a decent price but good Lord is that thing HUGE!
Bloody turrets were a pain in the arse too!
Does anyone know if any pieces that came with Cocoon that would go towards building Zeke?

Not worth talking scale with something that huge. I think the perfect Sahelanthropus would be 16-20" tall standing from head to foot, transforming, with ratchet joints and a sturdy stand to take the weight off those tiny feet. No metal whatsoever, just good strong plastic.

Sigh, I wish I could find a set of those custom Metal Gear ack-tionFigures by Rohby. So jealous of Jason.

I'd like a 1/6th Sahelanthropus.
I'd be happy if 3A came out with one that was in the same scale as Rex and Ray. Probably would be like a $1000 figure.

Sigh, I wish I could find a set of those custom Metal Gear ack-tionFigures by Rohby. So jealous of Jason.

I'd be happy if 3A came out with one that was in the same scale as Rex and Ray. Probably would be like a $1000 figure.

It would be ludicrous to spend that type of cash only to get a third MGS mech from them that's riddled with problems.

Yeah Dylan, only 10 set made too. Don't think I'll ever sell them, if I do you'll be the 1st to know.

As for the parts of cocoon, all game parts from all of them are swappable to Zeke.

Thanks rampagesss, yeah, I was thinking that myself but for now I'll just keep cramming stuff into the 5 I currently have until I feel like driving an hour to Ikea. The I think I may try a new type of shelf from them. The 2 venom snake statues and the koto sahelanthropus black are getting smushed into the middle at the top once I get them. I also have the mgs1 koto on Po, not sure where that's gonna go. There's a few more backlogged stuff I'm eyeing as well, gonna have to make some moves soon. Might get sentinel sahelanthropus wednesday, found a relatively decent deal on it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back