Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a collectable note...........................my quiet statue shipped from amiami. excited for it to arrive, it will be much better than the pak version i bet. still havent gotten the chicken hat venom snake yet, probably soon though. seeing the gecco version is coming out i with display that one with the hat instead of the standard head.

Please post some pictures when you get Quiet, i'm planning to get her :wink1:

On another collectible note, I bought a bootleg figma mgs2 Snake, quality sucks balls but it's very cheap (aliexpress).
That being said, I wanted to make a custom repaint of it in Shinkawa style like someone posted in here a while back, any more pictures for references?

Yeah. I had one guy stringing me along "can you hold onto these until Sunday?" I knew he wasn't going to buy them. 0 feedback and the account is two weeks old. I got it priced high, but that's only do to the fees... I'd rather sell it through Paypal.

If anyone is interested in the young snake that amnur did i have one available just pm me thanks

I knew it was unlikely to sell them all at once, so I decided to break them up. If anyone wants to buy one or multiples, PM me.

Complete set of MGS PW and V PAK.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...31-metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-pak-set.html

tumblr_maqn1z2Gfs1r2umvdo1_400.gif

Reveal in 2018 with a logo, SDCC pics in 2019, release date in 2020. By then, MGS V will be a long forgotten memory. I think both Ryan and Pliss would've sold out their MGS collections by then.

On another note, where is Ryan, and who in the hell is this Jameson Rook character?

I'm pretty sure my MGS collection will be clean by then, totally. Not sure about Pliss's...isn't Ryan's collection almost totally gone?

I think so. Personally, I haven't phased out my MGS collection, but I don't see myself buying more aside from the Nendos and the one HT figure to be released in the future...

If GSC continues with Figmas and Nendoroids, which they may (anyone's guess), I'd buy those but not the PAKs. I think PAK is totally done now.

Reveal in 2018 with a logo, SDCC pics in 2019, release date in 2020. By then, MGS V will be a long forgotten memory. I think both Ryan and Pliss would've sold out their MGS collections by then.

On another note, where is Ryan, and who in the hell is this Jameson Rook character?

I'm pretty sure my MGS collection will be clean by then, totally. Not sure about Pliss's...isn't Ryan's collection almost totally gone?

I think he said he's down to 4 official 1/6 figures, with the rest being customs and he would rather collect something else.

Back