Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, havent taken him out yet. I see what youre saying though. Thinking about displaying him with the blocky head, just not sure if i like it though.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Making everything in MGS2 being taken as literal in MGS4 is one of many blunders that were in that game. I'd much rather Vamp's powers being supernatural, or he was born with a high healing factor and super strength. I mean, we had supernatural abilities with Raven and Mantis already.

Just reminds me how none of the Skulls or Quiet's abilities are ever explained on how parasites do that :lol

What's more funny is there wasn't a tape either. :lol

What's more funny is there wasn't a tape either. :lol

You get a idea of where they came from. But as to why they can imbue the power they do? Pfft, nope. They Nightcrawler bamf and can levitate rocks... real cutting edge writing Brojima.

The nanomachine crutch... eh I've learned to live with it. But parasites? It's just as bad as midichlorians.

You get a idea of where they came from. But as to why they can imbue the power they do? Pfft, nope. They Nightcrawler bamf and can levitate rocks... real cutting edge writing Brojima.

The nanomachine crutch... eh I've learned to live with it. But parasites? It's just as bad as midichlorians.

Was there even a scientific basis on those parasites? :lol

Remember, TLOU was grounded in some form of reality when dealing with parasites (those brain controlling parasites are real).

Was there even a scientific basis on those parasites? :lol

Remember, TLOU was grounded in some form of reality when dealing with parasites (those brain controlling parasites are real).

Yeah, and hell you even get subtle hints to where it came from within 5 minutes into the game. Sarah can find that newspaper in the bathroom and it mentions something about it coming from crops.

I got the Platinum trophy after 250 hours despite hating it. Why? Because I'm a moron, that's why. Never want to boot up this dog turd of a game ever again.

Good to see im not the only one who hated, if I want to play MGS ill just boot up the legacy collection, in my eyes there is no MGS 5.

I'm fine with people liking it, but instead of the default response "it's great!" anytime I've ever wanted them to really delve into the reasoning for that, you get only the broad stroked shallow layer answer. I have way more respect for someone to like it, but acknowledge how incredibly flawed it is.

on a collectable note...........................my quiet statue shipped from amiami. excited for it to arrive, it will be much better than the pak version i bet. still havent gotten the chicken hat venom snake yet, probably soon though. seeing the gecco version is coming out i with display that one with the hat instead of the standard head.

Back