Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the end resin model, shame it wasn't in 1/6. Would be tempting to using the mosin Nagant(spelling?) and head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoah. That's almost half off, for a toy that was just released. I don't know; that doesn't feel right. Any idea why?

Just checked shipping on the NY order. The cheapest option is ferry, for 4000JPY. For reference, Solaris Japan shipped me Sentinel's Hulkbuster figure, which is close to the same size, for 3700PY via EMS Express last week; regular EMS is 8000 on NY for Sahelanthropus. I'll pass until it is discounted more heavily.

Nice little £26 score:

14indvm.jpg

I had to twist my neck to the side to see that. Thanks!

That's a pretty awesome price, btw.

I've decided, I am selling all the MGSV PAKs. PM me if interested. I'll make a thread for them either tomorrow or Sunday.

Checking prices online, there's quite a few Quiets going for over $500-$800. With over a dozen figures, I don't think charging over a grand is out of the question.

Last edited:
PAK Quiet? With the usual terrible PAK face paint? My god. Surely someone with a grand to drop would commission a custom and be done with it.

Back