Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also what's the issue with him and all these uc4 posts lol

He just declared he wants to make a game inspired by Uncharted, which in my humble opinion would be a mammoth task. It's like saying you wanna make a game similar to GTAV. Oh wait..

I wish MGS was more like Uncharted. I'd love for those guys to take the series over. It would then finally live up to the originals

ND should give Kojima writing lessons. And a free script doctor.

@Purdy: True story- most of the folks here were absolutely furious with MGR before it came out. The trailers made it out to be a game that would be embarrassing to play. Turns out, everyone ate crow.

He just declared he wants to make a game inspired by Uncharted, which in my humble opinion would be a mammoth task. It's like saying you wanna make a game similar to GTAV. Oh wait..

Keep interrupting uc4 to reply QQ

If his target is UC1-3 it should be doable, I mean I preferred the Tomb Raider reboot to those and they're pretty similar, excluding the banter between the characters and a few exceptional set pieces. (Train sequence in 2 comes to mind).

What was the budget for UC4? Would need a hell of a lot of talent and money just for these facial animations. Thought the animations on body movements in V was pretty impressive, but facially it's night and day between these two.

anyone of you gents own the 1/2 scale 3a ray figure?

I'm having the darndest time trying to close the head/mouth pieces (particularly the right cheek piece refuses to stay closed)

Any tips?

yeah i have both 1/2 scales, the head pops open very easily, just gotta find the sweet spot i guess. maybe check the taps are popping out enough to lock in? my rex has a really loose hip, the qc wasnt on point with these guys i guess.

Watch as Venom Snake Nendo (and maybe Raiden) don't go anywhere near Solid snake. hell they just tank outrighT :lol

Solid snake went up immediately, they still havent, theyll be warming up shelves for quite a bit. Ive been trying to get raiden for $20 so i can display the naked version.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

That's so strange. Glad I bought my Solid Snake at retail! Although that was still pretty expensive, since stores over here really overcharge.

I doubt Venom will rise in price. Maaaaybe Raiden at some point? I might get him, but definitely not Venom.

anyone got the 1/1 Bionic arm? just wondering how do you display it. do you have it holding something like a gun, a 1/6 figure or a dido?

a8de7a4ad84b91d4648353dd09b9a203.jpg
d18ec303011a1345d9ec9af4667665a5.jpg
c8bf53ca69e35fd7a4a896bc3da39b11.jpg
4e7e56f93ccc91ae616d21cdd5a9e9fd.jpg
ef2e08b4fd804701457e993f0a280671.jpg

My 3D print Heads.I will add more details of the hair and reprint them.Also,I will print the bionic arm,the phantom cigar,the gas mask,the goggles and Ddog.I will cooperate with a certain toy company to make a Venom Snake full set.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've already started many interested threads… I am just sharing the photos here,not for a trade purpose actually

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back