Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the MGS 2 McFarlane figs, but I'm only selling the complete set :monkey3. If anyone wants them, I won't even overcharge. I bought them for $100 in 2006, I'll sell them for $120 to cover shipping charges.
Are they boxed and are you shipping outside the US?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

McFarlane MGS2 figures aren't that bad, but yea they have very limited pose-ability. I remember back in the day I added custom Suppressors to my Snake and Raiden figures and had to super glue Ray together other wise it would fall apart

Got some more games back the other day :yess:

Our Lord and Saviour with Nicolas Winding Refn.

CiceVsYWwAESVtC.jpg

@Rampy, those are sooo cool! If by chance you have a spare MGS2 tin case lying around, do let me know!

Two one trick ponies share a meal.

I look forward to his new movie. I really like how he shoots his films and the deep symbolism he fills them with. But hopefully this new one has a more straight forward narrative than Hands of God

Kojima sure loves hanging out with Hollywood people. Except screenwriter David Hayter of course.
The internet would blow if that happened. I can imagine something really stupid like the revival of "#StandwithKojima" :lol

@Rampy, those are sooo cool! If by chance you have a spare MGS2 tin case lying around, do let me know!

Thanks Mate, Ive had a few MGS 2 Tins before as I kept upgrading mine to a better condition one, But that's the only 1 I have at the moment sorry, If i see one listed on ebay i'll let you know! :hi5:

He also directed Valhalla Rising and the movie Drive (which was ****ing immaculate) :lecture.

Drive is fantastic. The trailers for it were unfortunate making it look like a heist movie rather than the art house flick that it was. But that intro scene tho..

Only God Forgives?

Yeah that's the one! I didn't get what the movie was about until I realised the police chief is literally supposed to be god

More Uncharted tweets by Kojima, #signsofanunchartedripoff?

I've been playing playing Uncharted 4, and the game blows MGSV out of the water into shreds. The action, story, graphics, presentation, animation and most of all- that feeling like you're there, just wow! What kind of sorcery is this? Truly that kind of experience Kojima WISHES he could make. Good lord.

CigRxTOWkAAycfX.jpg

Naughty Dog has long since passed Koji Poopductions.
Everyone has long surpassed everything related to Kojima, not sure why you guys took so long to figure it out :dunno :lol

Koji had some other Uncharted 4 tweets too, not sure what it's all supposed to mean

Back