Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: Must resist from getting those two statutes.
But they just look so good! :lol
And with a little D-Dog, it's just to cute to resist :monkey2

Just got a reply from Gecco.

"Thank you so much for your interest in our DD figure.

All customers who purchase both "Quiet" and "Venom Snake" at any stores around the world can apply for this prize. It doesn't have to be purchased at Gecco store.

We put application tickets in both "Quiet" and "Venom Snake" boxes.

At this moment we have not decided yet how to collect the tickets. Maybe the applicants will send the tickets by air-mail, or send the photo of tickets via email, or we may add QR code on the ticket and customers apply for it through the code.... Anyway we'll announce further information about the application later on.

Also, please note that the international shipping cost for the puppy DD will have to be paid by each customer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Gecco Corp"

Gecco-Venom-Snake-Work-in-Progress-Prototype-768x1024.jpg

Not a fan of Venom at all, but I will say they nailed the likeness. It's a shame these statues aren't really 1/6.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed with all 3 statues I have from them. It's a shame. They better not pull a PAK and have different heights for BB and Venom

i just sent gecco a message:

I recently saw that if you bought both quiet and venom snake you would be offered a chance at the limited diamond dog statue as well. How would we go about this? People like me who have preorders from amiami, are we still able to get diamond dog? I’m a metal gear collector and I buy practically everything that gets put out and would be very bummed out if I were to miss out on this because I didn’t know the correct path to take in order to get this preorder bonus. Your input would be appreciated as I am asking this question for a metal gear solid collectors community and will be posting your response. Thank you very much!

well see what happens.

i just sent gecco a message:

I recently saw that if you bought both quiet and venom snake you would be offered a chance at the limited diamond dog statue as well. How would we go about this? People like me who have preorders from amiami, are we still able to get diamond dog? I’m a metal gear collector and I buy practically everything that gets put out and would be very bummed out if I were to miss out on this because I didn’t know the correct path to take in order to get this preorder bonus. Your input would be appreciated as I am asking this question for a metal gear solid collectors community and will be posting your response. Thank you very much!

well see what happens.

I got a reply earlier, posted a few pages back.
"Thank you so much for your interest in our DD figure.

All customers who purchase both "Quiet" and "Venom Snake" at any stores around the world can apply for this prize. It doesn't have to be purchased at Gecco store.

We put application tickets in both "Quiet" and "Venom Snake" boxes.

At this moment we have not decided yet how to collect the tickets. Maybe the applicants will send the tickets by air-mail, or send the photo of tickets via email, or we may add QR code on the ticket and customers apply for it through the code.... Anyway we'll announce further information about the application later on.

Also, please note that the international shipping cost for the puppy DD will have to be paid by each customer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Gecco Corp"

Gurlokvich Soldier has a GSC exclusive in the shotgun

hIE1460458966.jpeg

But personally I can live without it. Doesn't beat the SOCOM and extra box MGS 2 Snake had.

Back