Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on Gecco's facebook page. 12998598_1719268191651280_723633158574434569_n.jpg

Dear lord, that is being purchased no matter the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was the other statue i was talking about. also, to get the "DD" all i have to do is show a proof of purchase? the ad isnt clear at all. is it only for people who order exclusively through gecco?

that was the other statue i was talking about. also, to get the "DD" all i have to do is show a proof of purchase? the ad isnt clear at all. is it only for people who order exclusively through gecco?

Yeah we never heard anything after that. they have shown a raiden game ver. unpainted a couple of months back but that's it.

I'm confused about the same thing, i emailed them but didn't hear back yet.

Yeah we never heard anything after that. they have shown a raiden game ver. unpainted a couple of months back but that's it.

I'm confused about the same thing, i emailed them but didn't hear back yet.

I assume that maybe Shinkawa didn't get round to helping then develop it yet. And since he has left Konami maybe it'll never happen. Unfortunately we'll never know.
I'm glad we at least we get one last artbook

Hot damn, this just looks amazing. I've been waiting for a Big Boss statue smoking, it's the perfect most badass pose to put the character in.

DD looks awesome to. Ah man I need a release date!

Would have loved to have seen how the Shinkawa version turned out. I doubt we'll ever see it unfortunately.

Can't wait for painted pictures and details. Are you getting Quiet?

It looks like it :dunno

Back