Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from Hobby Show

[Kotobukiya]
image.jpg

[figma]
image.jpg

[nendoroid]
image.jpg

Seeing figma actually doing virtua fighter figures in their first polygon appearance,
I wish we would see a MGS1 Solid & Liquid as how they were on PS1
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was told only premium members can do a name change. Tried creating a new account but it hasnt been updating with posting rights soooo I unless you want to cover the cost of a prem account for me there isn't really much I can do.

I am getting tired of being hounded around about a screen name though, franky.

Some pics from Hobby Show

[Kotobukiya]
View attachment 213010

[figma]
View attachment 213011

[nendoroid]
View attachment 213012

Seeing figma actually doing virtua fighter figures in their first polygon appearance,
I wish we would see a MGS1 Solid & Liquid as how they were on PS1

God yes please!! I've been wanting that since I saw a McFarlane polygon master chief figure. I hope that, along with the nendoroid alt head, is somehow a tease to it happening!

I was told only premium members can do a name change. Tried creating a new account but it hasnt been updating with posting rights soooo I unless you want to cover the cost of a prem account for me there isn't really much I can do.

I am getting tired of being hounded around about a screen name though, franky.

Well, that's too bad, I'll wait until your new account gets activated, then. Usually, it takes a few days until an account gets posting rights, so it'll come. Like I said, I'm in here everyday. So, I find it strange that you weren't even "aware of my presence" since you've been lurking.

I'm not pinning a particular blame on you, but there's been far too much fake account lurking and trolling going on here in the past few years, especially from a prankster who was recently banned a few months ago. I hope you understand. As long as you keep posting with that username, I will keep making an issue of it.

I asked Dave to change mine to "Snaklidus Solidissken."
Frankly that name sucks, but you know what's a good name? Icarus Plisken :lecture
Well, that's too bad, I'll wait until your new account gets activated, then. Usually, it takes a few days until an account gets posting rights, so it'll come. Like I said, I'm in here everyday. So, I find it strange that you weren't even "aware of my presence" since you've been lurking.

I'm not pinning a particular blame on you, but there's been far too much fake account lurking and trolling going on here in the past few years, especially from a prankster who was recently banned a few months ago. I hope you understand. As long as you keep posting with that username, I will keep making an issue of it.
To be fair, this is pretty accurate. So many of those accounts with such bizarre names and behaviors...

I mean, you really are here a lot. Hell, a simple search would have worked...why wouldn't he have just gone with "Solidus" anyway?

Yup...

In any case, I'm wondering if that PAK Tiger Stripe Venom Snake is worth it. I know I swore off PAK figures, but it doesn't help that I've actually grown to like Venom Snake after spending so many hours with TPP :gah:

Well i havent lurked here too much. I found the thread through an image search that was a bit old. I feel like i've done what I can to clear the issue but im not going to keep worrying about it. Hopefully Dave can update my new account.

Maybe if you, a premium member, can vouch for the name change/ account activation it would help. To be honest i'm changing this around for you so maybe you should get involved with the admins too.

Well i havent lurked here too much. I found the thread through an image search that was a bit old. I feel like i've done what I can to clear the issue but im not going to keep worrying about it. Hopefully Dave can update my new account.

Maybe if you, a premium member can vouch for the name change/ account activation it would help. To be honest im changing this around for you so maybe you should get involved woth the admins too.

You can PM Dave yourself and ask him to have your "George Sears" account approved faster, and have him close your current account. Or, wait it out a few days until your new account gets approved. You're not just doing this for me. Like I've said in my initial post to you, it's better for us both if you to have a different username, to avoid confusion, and as I've using "Solidus" for seven years now in the MGS threads. It's just common courtesy on your part as a new member on the board.

And I'm sorry, but until this gets resolved, I'm not letting it go.

You can PM Dave yourself and ask him to have your "George Sears" account approved faster, and have him close your current account. Or, wait it out a few days until your new account gets approved. You're not just doing this for me. Like I've said in my initial post to you, it's better for us both if you to have a different username, to avoid confusion, and as I've using this for seven years now. It's just common courtesy on your part as a new member on the board. Until this gets resolved, I'm not letting it go.

See, it's your attitude about this that I don't really appreciate. I did the courteous thing and offered to accommodate to you. YOU want me to change my name, YOU are the one who is "not letting it go". I have no issue continuing on with this user profile. Let's be clear on this please.

I didn't even have to offer to change it frankly but I did and there appears to be snag somewhere...but having you stalk me after every post doesn't make me want to accelerate the process and having you flat out say that you "will not let it go" is pushing me in the other direction.

I've been using internet forums since they were a thing and I never have encountered anyone, regardless of how long they've been on the forum, ever take this much of an issue in a similarity in a username with myself or anyone else. It's almost baffling.

You are Solidus, I have the suffix "of Liberty"...there really isn't any confusion as far as I can see. If you want this changed I recommend you contact Dave and see what he can do, you can explain your motives and what I've done to try and appease you. I will not plead with the admin here for something another member wants me to do as a favor. Especially when the member is demanding.

Back