Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my GZ Revoltech, love it. I also neglected to show off the Olive Drab Revoltech Venom Snake, who's got the scarf and goggles on.

And yes, I know it's cluttered.

x21ACjH.jpg

G2w5k43.jpg

Mr0Wa8u.jpg

L8NfobV.jpg

dcrJ068.jpg

Yeah. I'm going to glue together the Orange box and make him use that, probably today.

Ah, got it. For a second there I thought those were two MGS2 Snakes by different companies as they look different in size in your pic. I'm totally out of touch with these smaller scale figures, which one you say is the best?

Ah, got it. For a second there I thought those were two MGS2 Snakes by different companies as they look different in size in your pic. I'm totally out of touch with these smaller scale figures, which one you say is the best?

I don't think I could pick one. But for nostalgia, obvious the MGS2 Snake... but as a figure overall, probably either of the Raidens.

Got these in today. I honestly think the boxes they come in are cooler than the toy itself. It's getting kind of ridiculous how many cardboard boxes I have.

G4oOoHw.jpg

Back