Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So freaking happy, today I received one of those figures that has always eluded me, the 12" Konami Solid Snake MIB, I actually feel content with my very small Metal Gear collection now:yess:

21419621488_602d0c15d4_b.jpg

Nice! Amnur has a thread for the mgs1 head to replace it, he hasnt even casted them yet. Use that and a knock off ttm-19 and youll have yourself a nice upgraded figure.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

That Yamato Snake is gorgeous as is.

I hope I can get my hands on one someday.

I agree, not to say it couldn't be done better now a days but seeing it in hand I have no issues with displaying it as is along side my hot toys figures, its surprisingly well done for a figure made in 2002:)

Nice! Amnur has a thread for the mgs1 head to replace it, he hasnt even casted them yet. Use that and a knock off ttm-19 and youll have yourself a nice upgraded figure.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, I won't be tinkering with this figure as I plan to keep him stock but I may be interested in bashing an upgraded version:hi5:

iDroid arrived! :yess: 1:1 arm should be in tomorrow.

Man, I need to acquire an iDroid case! The big arm in my display case looks like it needs something to hold....

cnLHgR9.jpg

Can't decide which is a better arrangement. Still waiting on Ocelot and D-Dog to be released to add to the display.

82pKAJQ.jpg

Back