Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that bad? I was going to hunt for him after I cleared out my current list but ...

It looks great! Headsculpt is wonderful and every tiny detail is there plus loads of accessories. The only problem is articulation. The suit won't let you do any cqc poses. You'd pretty much have to keep it in museum pose.

She's more of a statue than any Batman figure. I can take limited range of motion on figures, but she is ridiculous.

No, you have to shift the body in the suit while moving the suit back. I got him in a lot of good poses. The boss is much harder to pose.
I might have to experiment with him more this weekend. How bad is The Boss? I didn't think her suit could be so bad

I did get something about of the arms on Snake, not sure how to do so with his legs.

It looks nice, but I don't like the head or lighter blue. It definitely is better than the prototype though. I just wish he could hold the gun for better display options.

It's not 100% accurate to original suit but under right light it looks good. And I think it's possible to take the pistol out of his hand and put the rifle in, I took the pistol more than half way out but too scared to fully take it out lol

It's not 100% accurate to original suit but under right light it looks good. And I think it's possible to take the pistol out of his hand and put the rifle in, I took the pistol more than half way out but too scared to fully take it out lol
Find out! For science :lecture

Got mine today, it's been a while since I bought a PVC statue but I had to make an exception for Big Boss :)

DSC_0178_zps0bipjxpa.jpg

DSC_0159_zpsdnoxl45m.jpg

DSC_0167_zpsxkr9g8vz.jpg

DSC_0171_zpsqntm28sl.jpg

DSC_0144_zpsudf4tkyn.jpg

DSC_0138_zpsvbyiqgsx.jpg

Back