Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1579.JPG
IMG_1581.jpg
IMG_1582.jpg

My PAK Skull Face arrived today. Awesome figure, good proportions, good paint job and very nice sculpt, onde again no QC issues !! PAK is improving indeed !!
PS: Skull is the exact same height as GZ Big Boss, which means that the venom snake size might be really a mistake.

Was going to get the "Zombie" version, but i can't stand the smell. I ran it through hot soapy water and it kind of helped.
Why do they stink? Does it have solvents?

Have you tried alcohol mixed with vinegar? People use that to remove stains and odors from stuff, so I don't think it will stain the plastic or anything, but I'd do some research first.

Why do they stink? Does it have solvents?

Have you tried alcohol mixed with vinegar? People use that to remove stains and odors from stuff, so I don't think it will stain the plastic or anything, but I'd do some research first.

I think it's the plastic, it was overwhelming when I took it out of the box. The warm water and soap helped, but I won't be buying another one.

So, Jason's figure stinks figuratively, while Supreme's figure literally sinks. Got it. Stank all around.

Well, I'm getting my third Venom Snake replacement today. Hopefully this will be the best of the bunch. Although, I did kinda piece together a half decent one from the figures I've already gotten. So I'll end up keeping one at least, and putting this crap behind me.

The one I got yesterday, his left arm on his forearm was so dirtily painted. It looked like poop all over his skin.

I was able to take the poopy skin forearm off and swapped it, no trouble at all really. One head I got had a really dirty dirty face, while the other two are pretty good.

I'd say skull face fits right in quite perfectly. He could be a proxy representing the kids burned by napalm in Vietnam, or people effected by the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

Although Im pretty sure of your close enough to burn your close enough to die instantly in a nuclear bomb

Back