Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theyre like really small too right? Like 4 inches

The cool thing is that we could put the alternate MGS1 head on the PlayArts body. Now thats cool

I'm getting mine for $48-50. Really wished they had added a surveillance camera as an accessory. With Liquid, may be....
With all the possibilities and potential the statues have along with the introduction of nendoroid, I should really reconsider what I should get and keep on my (freaking) limited collection.... :gah:

HLJ has the nendoroid for for $39 USD.

For some reason they discontinued the mini revol Snakes on their site. I was able to order 2 more before they did though.

I think I'm going to order nendroid Snake with HLJ instead. BBTS really overcharges their merchandise.

Just got my Bronze BB in. He's pretty cool looking, but he's a lot less flexible than the Ground Zeroes boss. I can't get him in the same kneeling pose that I can get GZBB in. The blanket thing he has on his shoulders is pretty soft and flexible, so that's nice. Just like GZBB he has a rubberized chest and crotch. I'm not sure which like more, the rubber chest with the ball joints they use on him or the butterfly joints and hard chest they had for Raiden. They both seem to offer the same range of motion. Since he has boots, he doesn't have that little foot joint at the ball of the foot like GZBB. Honestly, he just feels harder to pose. I also found him to be a pretty unstable figure. He's just oddly hard to make stand up. The blue highlights they have all over him kinda come off looking like mold more than anything. Face actually looks okay in person. Can't wait for the real one to come out.

Snapped a few pics of him.

CXbwro4.jpg

hws9oIG.jpg

60j7f6m.jpg

j4wcbYA.jpg

wqIQpfS.jpg

bmUJ7Q0.jpg

The last pic is funny as hell! Man, i feel like i ordered first and you guys are getting everything before me. Nice work!

ysahu7e3.jpg

I put my gzbb in a crouch last night and put my mag and game in there too.

BBTS sucks ill order this thru amiami they over charge to much.

Yup same. I always order on AmiAmi (since I don't live in the US, BBTS isn't that much better for me), it's probably why even the PAKs still seem so cheap to me due to AmiAmi's discounts and points...

I do hope after we get the Solid Snake and Venom Snake Nendos that we'd also get Raiden to round out the main protagonists.
Be it his MGS2 or MGR version, I'd be fine either way. :pray:

Anyone order this thru the good smile site ? It comes with a Limited edition Special Design Product Sleeve about $60 something dollars for this from that site.

I might be if they ship it free with a Wonder Fest Nendoriod I'm buying.

:lecture Liquid denied your opinion since 1998 "Not yet, Snake! It's not over yet!"
That's one hell of a line-up, can I put it on a FB page for Thai MGS collectors to see?

Yea mate you can put it on your FB page, it's all good!

Im showing all mine opened this weekend, nice pics rampagesss!
I hate ordering from bbts, it seems like a waste of time. I always cancel and buy from someone who gets it faster for cheaper down the road. It seems like theyre the very last to get stuff, then theres anime island.

Make sure you post when you have them all opened! I would love to do that but I have major space issues at the moment!
And I 100% agree with you, I’ve pre ordered stuff from BBTS and they always seem to be the last ones to have items in stock! I pre ordered play arts Raiden and Liquid then cancelled them ordered them through another site, so happy I did that!

Snaaaake!

Please forgive the low quality pics. It's late and Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome.
Cardboard box delivered from Japan today:
J1EixuE.jpg

Jeep:
va89NOK.jpg

GqdPWZw.jpg

Fkp8NSz.jpg

Cargo Truck:
T3D0eoQ.jpg

uCas57X.jpg

*Knock* *knock*
WGOHvO6.jpg

yY5fCR3.jpg

love the pics. it must be so easy to find vehicles for him. never thought of it. i only ordered 1 of the revo snakes. i was gonna get multiples but decided not to.

@j_foxhound Those are some fantastic pictures! I think the smaller size makes sense for the first game, being that the characters were much smaller on screen, and had less detail. If you get Gray Fox, I'm sure you'll come up with some incredible displays!

Does Amiami take paypal for preorders? I'm thinking about preordering my Ninjas from there instead of BBTS since they're SO much cheaper when it comes to import toys like you guys said.

Yeah, they take PayPal.

Just pre-ordered Nendoroid Snake and the new Figma Guyver figure from them.

Last edited:
Yay, I just POd some Ninjas :yess: it's rare to find a website that takes paypal for PO.

I wish I found out earlier about Amiami to order my snakes from there instead of BBTS.

Back