Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say that without a GIF? Shame on you!

alison-brie-grumpy-cat-o.gif

Henry's slipping clearly. I blame Alison Brie. And Solidus not slapping him/her to get his/her **** together :lol

46296-Alison-Brie-Excuse-Me-gif--Pan-R8B7.gif

:lol

I was studying for my Diploma in 2005 and really, really had to save up for a Medicom Snake, I had to choose between the Tiger Stripe and the Croc Cap, but I choose the Croc Cap instead, because of the eyepatch which at the time for me, defined him as Big Boss and I figured they'll never make an eyepatched Snake again.

I rode my bike with the brand new figure on my lap, and when suddenly there was heavy rain. I took off my jacket and protected the box at all cost, even stopping by a bus stand to wait till the rain stops. To this day it's still one of the most expensive figures I've gotten and the one I physically had to crawl trough a river of sh$% to get. :lol

It's a shame when people put down the Medi figures in favor for the HT Naked Snake. Sure, we all got tired of Medi's QC and plasticy faces, but overall they are the superior MGS figures.

Oh, the dramas surrounding Croc Cap Snake :lol. I spent months saving up for mine back in 2009. It's still the most treasured figure in my entire one-sixth scale collection. At least we can take solace in knowing that this was the only Big Boss figure that Medicom didn't re-release.

And yeah, the Hot Toys figures are extremely passable. In terms of quality and artistry (in reference to the accuracy of Shinkawa's work), the Medi Snakes can't be beat.

Yeah, Henry's losing his touch :(. But, since this is the coolest thread in the entire VG section, let's leave the gifs for the MGS V sewer-hole :lol.

Yes, and may God have mercy on your soul. Six years of no gif spamming and you broke it, Henry. You damn well broke it.

To hell with 3A, I'd never buy directly from them again. A ways back I posted that I sent my REX to them to have it fixed, and when they sent it back it was missing the antenna and one of the vent covers for the head. They were able to get me another antenna but not the vent cover. I've been back and forth with them for over a month and they told me that they don't have a replacement part for me... you make these ****ing things!! WTF happened to the part when I mailed it to you? I highly suggest if anyone sends a figure back to them for whatever reason, try to remove absolutely everything from it prior or they'll end up sending it back to you with missing ****.

I'm going to keep pestering them until something is done. The ****ing part ended up somewhere.

What an awful company. After reading about your experience, I wouldn't buy directly from them, either. At least Sideshow can give you a new replacement or a refund if something ends up defective.

It's just that they agreed to repair the problems with the head, but then send it back to you with missing stuff and they can't replace it. And you basically get a "our bad" response about it. At least I'm getting another one from SSC directly.

I played Metal Gear Game it's very great interest in which Game best character is one and only "Solid Snake" and he looks tremendous Jacket i must say its a great outfit he wear. after playing this game and inspired from i search on Internet for this outfit wore by him to my boy friend next his birth will come. suggest me any site where it will available in affordable price. I visit many sites one of them is "Ultimo Fashions dot com" wear the price is photo-shot is perfect i want some suggest about this one..

I played Metal Gear Game it's very great interest in which Game best character is one and only "Solid Snake" and he looks tremendous Jacket i must say its a great outfit he wear. after playing this game and inspired from i search on Internet for this outfit wore by him to my boy friend next his birth will come. suggest me any site where it will available in affordable price. I visit many sites one of them is "Ultimo Fashions dot com" wear the price is photo-shot is perfect i want some suggest about this one..

..well duh.

If you're looking for MGS inspired clothing, Uniqlo did quite a lot of them in the past. However, they sold out like crazy and your best place to find them is Ebay. There will be an upcoming clothing line for MGSV The Phantom Menace as well including the same Diamond Dogs jacket Snake wore in the trailers.

Last edited:

cjkmNJE.gif

Back