Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Liquid, MGS2 Raiden and Meryl on the way from BBTS. I dunno why it took me so long to order her, I just never felt it was urgent! I really hope Liquid's face is okay, it seems like we've all had to roll the dice with that figure!

I think im gonna finally bite on a Solidus figure, when i get money through.

I didn't know that he and Akio Otsuka were so close :lol. I guess that explains why he was able to keep his job, while Hayter was given the boot.

Anyways... back to MGS Collectibles.

The thing with Akio is hes already a top class actor in Japan. He has the older guy voice down to a T, which is what Kojima was looking for.

Im still disappointed Hayter is gone (and i mean from the series not just as BB). But a=i get the reason why, hes not an actor by trade. While i know he can pull off his MGS1 voice again, i doubt he'll be brought back, unfortunately.

fatedlazarus on ebay has solid and gray fox. no boxes, $190 and $170. theyre not broken like every other listing out there. i still cant figure out why people cant just keep the boxes on collector items. :dunno

fatedlazarus on ebay has solid and gray fox. no boxes, $190 and $170. theyre not broken like every other listing out there. i still cant figure out why people cant just keep the boxes on collector items. :dunno

I think I noticed that listing, but I still stick to my assumption that without a box, then the probability of it being a bootleg just increases as the serial number is the easiest tell sign of a bootleg, no?

Well obviously the gamer population in Japan isn't as much comparing it to the whole western gaming population. The fact that the game felt like we are watching a Hollywood movie doesn't help. It's still one of the most popular game in Japan i guess, just that competition is tough in Japan because they have such a wide taste in terms of games, while in the West people tend to stick on certain genres & series.

Turning this conversation back towards collectibles, I just read that Game Informer Interview and in it Kojima says MGS isn't popular in Japan. If thats that case why is all the cool stuff exclusive to there?

where is the location of the guy? not everyone has the luxury of keeping the boxes, especially when they are facing extreme space problems, like in Hong Kong.

hong-kong-4_2489579k.jpg

the space problem them folks facing are much more serious than folks staying in Tokyo.

I think i can fill up their standard room with my all stuffs up to the ceiling.

central south carolina. i dont get the point of telling me this info. is it just the first thing that comes to mind and you feel it needed light? why do i have to research your answer? i bet it took you longer to find that pic of chinese living than it would have to go to ebay and type the persons name in. you came up with a scenario just to hear yourself speak. i dont get it, i really dont.

looks like the pak figure. the joints and everything are the same. it just seems that its not showing the kunai/sheath and grabbing feet. although there are fists and the hair is a different color. maybe its a custom?!?!?! wish i could read the writing............:dunno

That definitely looks like the PAK figure, although, maybe with a few additions. Is that the Muramasa sword I see in the picture?

Back