Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid looks like he is going to be badass! I like displaying Rex with mouth open, but then it makes him look just like a Dinosaur Robot without it being clear its mouth is a cockpit

DSCF9069_zpsb1d72ed0.jpg

DSCF9073_zpsa7a6246a.jpg

It was a rush job, basically to show a friend the size comparison whilst standing. I see what you mean, its the closest leg being flat down and the neck having to be brought back wards the body (as without it being back the weight was making it want to fall forward). To get him looking good like here

DSCF8957_zps44cf78fa.jpg

You've got to balance everything, even to the smallest detail!

I wasn't knocking it man, just saying from that picture the way it is doesn't look like regular REX

I like the first one and the walking one. It's a pity you can't do the screaming pose, sort of like the first one but with the head in the air like its screaming

I wasn't knocking it man, just saying from that picture the way it is doesn't look like regular REX

I like the first one and the walking one. It's a pity you can't do the screaming pose, sort of like the first one but with the head in the air like its screaming
Its ok, i agree my picture sucked </3

I couldnt rest with myself, so i took these to cleanse the pallet

DSCF9079_zps8cbee397.jpg

DSCF9077_zps485f0d15.jpg

DSCF9075_zpsd4c77aef.jpg

DSCF9083_zps2f5b1163.jpg

DSCF9084_zps96ee0c7d.jpg

Edit : Oh TopHat, the Ground Zeroes displays look nice

Did Kojima post the perfect metaphor to describe what he has done with Snake in recent years by himself?

That's too perfect.

BhY1sbACQAAWHGC.jpg

Back