Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That liquid sculpt is actually... good under that horrible paint? Very very good job.

Looks better than Solid now!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it! :) I will be repainting Snake again soon and now I'm finishing Raiden ;)

This is still work in Progress but here is Liquid Snake #PlayArts Before and After :D

That might be the most dramatic repaint I've ever seen on this board. Absolutely STUNNING work! He's got eyebrows! And by making his lips flesh toned, it looks like he's got an upper lip now. PAK should be embarrassed they put it out that way.

The personality in the eyes of the repaint is crazy, I can't praise Zelu's work enough. :clap

The stock Liquid looks like he's got tuberculosis.

Cheers guys, I'm glad you like it, He reminds me of Dexter now for some reason :p

@BlackStarTBC Yes I do take Commissions but I'm booked up till end of Feb so you can try a bit later :)

Cheers guys, I'm glad you like it, He reminds me of Dexter now for some reason :p

@BlackStarTBC Yes I do take Commissions but I'm booked up till end of Feb so you can try a bit later :)

:lol I see where you make the comparison, but it's still extraordinary!

@zelu1984 With Liquid are you just doing his head or are you repainting the whole lot like Meryl? Also that reminds me, when your free again I may get you to do Solid Snake and Meryl, if you ok with that? lol

zelu1984, did you strip the paint on the figures or did you painted on top of them? What color are the figures without the paint?

Back