Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like the paint apps but you know play arts and ****.

Hey Pliss the guy you recommended paint my figs gave me the go ahead and is planning to take them in January. If he is up to it I am going to have him do every single one I have (Solid, Liquid, Solidus, Raiden, PW Big Boss and PW Miller) I just hope he has them done before I ship to boot camp otherwise the wife is going to have to take over.

BbW2H82CYAAOCQ3.jpg:large

Inspection of Liquid figures today!

I can't find Solidus in the video. >.>

Also for people who collected the PAK MGRR Raidens, how much did you guys pay for White and Blue Raiden each?

Got the blue one yesterday i payed with shipping 115dollar, white not sure, think it was around the same price

Oh man Liquis looks soo good. Its a shame his face is so ugly that i wont get him. This is a total butterface moment!

Deoxy_rna on ebay has a red ninja complete in box starting at 99¢. There is a reserve though. Theres also a wonderfest squares rah with like 2 days left no bids at $90. Youre welcome.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Solid Snake's looks are based off Christopher Walken, rugged yes but not your typical 'handsome' as you're implying

Also who Shinkawa considers as handsome does not mean they are handsome.

Wrong.

Shinkawa said in an interview himself that he drew them as handsome. Snake is the manly/rugged handsome while raiden is the pretty boy

not at all man, you said it came out great apart from the butt ugly face (which isn't great granted) and i just noted that neither Liquid or Snake were supposed to be Handsome as you said.

That's why Raiden was made the way he was, because they wanted to try and appeal to women by making a subjectively attractive character

I think your arguing for arguments sake

Well he made that choice specifically Japanese girls who like Girly boys. Snake is more of the Hugh jackman. Also like I said Shinkawa purposefully made him handsome, like a typical action hero.
Your just defending Squate Enix crappy face sculpting

Your tellin me he's ugly?
View attachment 70161

Hahaha give me a break. Why would i or anyone else need to defend the obvious bad hs on both Solid on Liquid?

They aren't even game accurate and i actually have a custom hs on my pak Snake so your talking garbage

and yes i'm telling you that face is not handsome, I don't really care what he was 'supposed' to look like i'm talking about what he doe's look like.

He doesn't look like he has eyebrows 90% of the time

Well he made that choice specifically Japanese girls who like Girly boys. Snake is more of the Hugh jackman. Also like I said Shinkawa purposefully made him handsome, like a typical action hero.
Your just defending Squate Enix crappy face sculpting

Your tellin me he's ugly?
View attachment 70161

Last edited:
Back