Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone help me finding both Yamato Meryl and Snake for $110 max w/o shipp?
I really don't want to pay $80 + around $50 shipp for each on evilbay...

If anyone is interested in the Metal Gear Rising Limited Edition (Steel case, soundtrack, and awesome lamp) its for $58.99 +Free shipping at Best Buy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/metal-...JAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-1G5ddbqD3F1RZYU1Qxamxw

Although its on Xbox 360 (I personally will never play an MGS game on an Xbox, feels weird xD) But GREAT deal if anyone was looking for it. Sale does not apply on the PS3 version however.

**** I wish I checked this thread more often.:gah: Wish that guy's prices were as low as Snake though...

Also asking if anyone can really help me out with getting PAK Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja...would highly appreciate please.

Hey guys... a bit of advice please

I bought the medicom udf#2 set of ebay sealed and new and received it 2day, but in horrible condition, all of the the plastic came of the cards during the shipment. i read somewhere that its common that the plastic can come of due to poor glueing by medicom. I haven't got any response from seller yet. do u guys think i can blame the seller for this? i think it couldve been packaged more carefull by seller, Any1 got experience with damaged goods? and if its the seller fault would i get the shipping fee returned or just the money for the figures

Bit extreme late reply, but i sorted it out with the seller, i decided to keep them with a bit refund, not sure yet what to with them open up or try to glue them back on the card. thanks for the reply's tho back then mosyacollectibles, Ryan Pliskin, Takesu, WellCQCaboutthat.

i got basilisk and chrysalis a little while back for 19dollar each, already had basilisk, but now i can display both version:) and i got a yamato snake, tho trying to get the badana stick in his head is a bit pain, anyone have same problem or maybe tips for that?

i got a yamato snake, tho trying to get the badana stick in his head is a bit pain, anyone have same problem or maybe tips for that?

Use a hairdryer on the head and insert the bandanna then. The head is designed to be squeezeable (is that a word?) to accommodate the bandana.

If you're good with painting then you might wanna give new a new paintjob and a body swap while you're at it. These Yamato figures are practically unfinished model kits by today's standards.

Back