Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats exactly how I pictured it would look if Hot Toys did a great job on one. Great repaint man.

Thanks, it doesn't require any modification so I think everyone can have this repainted if they wanted. The sculpt is also very accurate to the game when I compared it side by side, far superior than Hot Toys.

The real issue of the old 1/6 MGS figures was that none of them had their face painted! I know because I tried to strip them with thinner, and nuthin'!

Hey guys...a bit of advice please (off topic)

I just sold something on eBay for $55 and I just check who the buyer is and they have 0 feedback score and just recently opened their account...but what is surprising is that they paid already. I'm paranoid that they would try to scam me and go through a whole hassle...but I don't know, what do you guys think?

Thanks!

I doubt that theyd rip you off for $55. Maybe they were browsing ebay and came across your listing so they signed up to buy it. You should sell me your doubles of kubrick secret figures. I need some.

sent from a tormented past

i just scored a "like new" copy of the black label mgs1 for $13 shipped. i had $4 in ebay bucks and $20 in left over paypal monies so i really didnt even pay for it!

Hey guys...a bit of advice please (off topic)

I just sold something on eBay for $55 and I just check who the buyer is and they have 0 feedback score and just recently opened their account...but what is surprising is that they paid already. I'm paranoid that they would try to scam me and go through a whole hassle...but I don't know, what do you guys think?

Thanks!
Dont worry about it. Ive had a bunch of people use me as their first purchase on ebay. Its usually the people who have a few hundred feedback who start to think they know how to abuse the system to their advantage.

Kiva's right. I've bought from and sold to people with zero feedback, and I've always had a pleasant experience. Everyone has to start from somewhere on EBay.

As it happens, I've filed non-payment claims before, and all them were against members with huge feedback numbers. It's really the people, who know their way around EBay, that you have to watch out for. You're more than likely to get scammed by an experienced member than someone who has just started out.

Kiva's right. I've bought from and sold to people with zero feedback, and I've always had a pleasant experience. Everyone has to start from somewhere on EBay.

As it happens, I've filed non-payment claims before, and all them were against members with huge feedback numbers. It's really the people, who know their way around EBay, that you have to watch out for. You're more than likely to get scammed by an experienced member than someone who has just started out.

:exactly:

I've had to file claims on both sides of the spectrum numerous times. You just never know what people.

I mentioned yesterday I changed my display a little, it isn't much of a difference but I stuck Red Ninja in the front and I gave the regular Ninja a facing away pose which I like.

11t5sph.jpg

That's a mighty fine display, Plis. Solidus and Gray Fox (all of them!), especially really stand out in that collection.

i like the setup, commands attention :lecture

I struggle finding a good pose with Meryl, i have her the same as you (and i'm not saying it looks bad) It's just sort of the best pose but not really anything special looking

Excellent display Plis, makes makes me regret not getting invested in the PAK lineup.

I'm working on a custom 1/6 MGS figure right now, can't say much but I'm aiming for a high degree of accuracy if possible. Let's just say we've never seen a figure of this character in any scale yet. :lol

i like the setup, commands attention :lecture

I struggle finding a good pose with Meryl, i have her the same as you (and i'm not saying it looks bad) It's just sort of the best pose but not really anything special looking

Yeah she doesn't really have anything to work with, although I might change her to this tonight.

2u3y4he.jpg

Excellent display Plis, makes makes me regret not getting invested in the PAK lineup.

I'm working on a custom 1/6 MGS figure right now, can't say much but I'm aiming for a high degree of accuracy if possible. Let's just say we've never seen a figure of this character in any scale yet. :lol

Decoy Octopus? :lol

In trying to puzzle my figs in together this is how my meryl is. I need to make more room for liquid, 2 raidens, and another solidus..........

2usubaja.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Back