Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fellas just wanted to let you know i've been speaking with John at IDM customs for a bit and he's interested in doing a MGS2 Solid Snake :yess:

302to2v.gif

I remember when this was mentioned awhile ago. I'm definitely in.

I know i saw the conversation while i was away and was browsing the forum one night i had good wifi

When i got back i saw nothing else had really been said regarding it so i thought i'd take the initiative and get the ball rolling

We need the interest though so i wanted to let it be known i'd approached John and that there will be an interest thread next month so everyone needs to get on it or else it won't happen :monkey2

302to2v.gif

I remember when this was mentioned awhile ago. I'm definitely in.

Hey guys, update on Raven. Tattoos fixed and now more realistic tattoo looking...

Before:
k5vu.jpg
After:
ci0c.jpg

5wgq.jpg

dtjx.jpg

z7mt.jpg

Comments and feedback welcome and appreciated. :)

That came out friggin awesome man. It reminds me of a giant version of the Mcfarlane figure. The tattoos are spot on.

Thanks guys, he's a 1/6 :) Around 13 inches... created him so that I'll complete my 1/6 resin kit collection (which I've yet to assemble and paint...!)

I'm also missing Liquid, even tho he exists out there.. somewhere... :monkey2

Bummed1300227774.jpeg

Thanks guys, he's a 1/6 :) Around 13 inches... created him so that I'll complete my 1/6 resin kit collection (which I've yet to assemble and paint...!)

I'm also missing Liquid, even tho he exists out there.. somewhere... :monkey2

Bummed1300227774.jpeg

Holy ****, I never knew there was a Liquid kit out there. I always thought it was just Snake, Meryl, Ocelot, Mantis and Wolf.

There also old snake, raiden, gekko, and peacewalker bb thats listed as mgs3 bb. Ive never seen liquid either, i see why. Hes awesome.

sent from a tormented past

Yanov that looks superb, dio, figure the works!
Wheres this thread at for a MGS2 snake? Is this a complete finished figure or just the heeeeeeeeed?

Back