Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanomachines

ibsc8v4jE15KlV.jpg

It does seem to be a common theme of Nanomachines creating tight asses.

ibsc8v4jE15KlV.jpg

It does seem to be a common theme of Nanomachines creating tight asses.

Dat ***.

He was still buff in MGS4. And i love that gimp suit!

no freakin way, i thought that was Kojima weirdness. My respect level for MGS4 went up 1 point

He was sure for still buff. I think a lot of that has to do with genetic engineering keeping him in his prime as much as possible.

LOL I was joking about teaching that in SF, I italicized "special"...trying to be funny....

In military training they teach you to get real low, head down and either push or drag your rifle and kit behind you in event you need to go real low. The worm may be a new addition to TTPs LOL.

I haven't really gotten into playing Rising, damn that guy looks silly and reminds me if something out of RE.

Ive litrally got no less than 300 magic mushrooms within 20ft of me. But a guy was in the news 2 days ago for taking some then going nuts and ripping his knob and bollocks off. So it put me off a bit.

Ive litrally got no less than 300 magic mushrooms within 20ft of me. But a guy was in the news 2 days ago for taking some then going nuts and ripping his knob and bollocks off. So it put me off a bit.

Ahhhh dude send em here then!!!! Ill trade you a PAK Red Ninja haha

LOL I was joking about teaching that in SF, I italicized "special"...trying to be funny....

I tried playing multiplayer COD on an acid/shrooms mix and that was complete nonsense LOL.

damn i need to work on my gullibility :slap

when i used to smoke i got high and played MGS3. The game turned into reality. The jungle came alive and it turned into a movie. It was an amazing experience, but after playing for 3 hours i didnt get very far.. at all!

He was still buff in MGS4. And i love that gimp suit!

no freakin way, i thought that was Kojima weirdness. My respect level for MGS4 went up 1 point

some guy posted this about mgs4 hump animation in 2010

"It may look funny but it's one of the many things real world snipers use to creep around. The point of the crawl is to not look like linear motion which is easy to detect but rather to appear as a wave as if the wind was blowing. Generally you use it when camouflaged with foliage."

1003979_10151664887900141_1401407976_n.jpg

solid snake mgs2 from ancient PS2 ? pffftt, screw that, lets make another big boss from PS4

Last edited:
Back