Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're bringing this phantom pain hate to 2 threads now? Not sure which one to look for it in. Not trying to be a pain in the *** but we beat this horse to death. It doesn't warrant two different threads to talk about it. Although, I do appreciate all the new and exciting stuff to read.;):rolleyes:

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

The utter lack of quality control is the biggest gripe I have with it. It shouldn't be this scale with such awful joints. It's too heavy for it's own good.

Can't do anything, the joints were so poorly made and not made to bear such weight. My backpack dips over on the railgun side. 3A did a awful job with just about all the joints in it. Personally, they should of used a lighter material even though it feels "cheaper" that way.

aww maan, im thinking about superglue now :D . at least use the lighter material on the railgun, or metal joints.

but the review pics of rex is good tho, with normal-looking railgun

Go to urban collector.com they have them up for pre-order for $26 plus shipping. You have to type in gekko you cant type in Metal Gear it won't come up.

Try to Order from them but shipping to Germany is around 40 Dollars!!! Someone help ne Out with These small Guys!

What do u think about yellow and Blue Version of raiden... U think its going The Same way like white raiden??? See them going for 50 euros on ebay!

Already got a yellow for $163. All the color variants are from different parts of the world. If you don't live there youre going to pay a lot of money to have one. Blue isn't even out yet.

In The Besinnung The white One was expensiv *** hell... But now you get it Super cheap compared to The Beginning! So i dont know if i Jump on One or rather wait until Price Drops!hopefully ;)

Oh and one from me on the Sutherland thing. Just one.
I find him as interesting as yesterdays soiled arsehole after baking it off doing handstands to the sound of P-Camel and the Peewits.

That is all.

God damnit Plisken and Wellqcq Rex is far from awfull and Peacewalker kicked ***!
There i've said it. God damn you awkward fans yous!

:panic:

Yeah... it's story was RIVETING.

officespacemichaelface.gif

I'm still waiting on MGS4 Raiden to be made. That rendition of Raiden is my favorite :p

How much you got it for?

$162.50 shipped

Me and CQC got it from the same seller.

I'm still waiting on MGS4 Raiden to be made. That rendition of Raiden is my favorite :p

Well, they may end up doing the MGS4 license, but I have a feeling they will end up doing MGS3 first.

Back