Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, glad i picked it up then. Will need to flog a few things on ebay tonight to get some fundage for Black Raiden

So what's Black Raiden's price right now? Seems like it'll very soon till he becomes another Cyborg Ninja/Solid Snake. Solidus and Meryl on the other hand, are everywhere.

So what's Black Raiden's price right now? Seems like it'll very soon till he becomes another Cyborg Ninja/Solid Snake. Solidus and Meryl on the other hand, are everywhere.

£79.99 if you wanna pick it up right this second. I've still got in on pre-order with forbidden planet for £60. They are still waiting for stock to arrive as usual though

Did you PO it from Amazon?
At the moment there in stock various places, ill pick one up shortly. I had a seller on my ebay who said he had 86 in stock, he sold 3 then said he had no more stock :-/ so i ended up using that money + a bit more to re-buy HT Snake. Was also feeling a bit crappy this morning coming from a funeral so decided to get that Premium Pack CQC linked us to

Last edited:
Just casually browsed Amazon for Black Raidens, there on there for like £60 now (+a little postage) So i bought one.

Woohoo!

Yup, its been a long time in the coming. With the HCG Nemesis bust coming to light i kind of want a 1:1 MGR Raiden bust :-/ With an optional visor to have the battle look if you wish. A light up right eye. Id pay good money for one of thoes.

hi guys, sorry about the intrusion :D
i've been a silent reader but this time, i decided to being a member of the most spectacular thread of all time.

metal gear series is the sole reason i got PSX, PS2 and PS3, unfortunately my PSP got stolen before the peacewalker release (been playing mgs AC!D at that time)

and i only bought snakes :D

i hoped that Hot Toys would produce some nice addition to Metal Gear license. but hot toys had this habit of not completing a line based on income and hype.

this is my snake collection, still missing snake jungle fatigue and battle dress play arts.

imag0087mv.jpg

Back